NEWS

Where are the Stats for Toy Drones?

• 4 Replies

Pants Of Doom

• Newb
« on: <01-08-12/2258:27> »
Last night I had a great idea for a social hacker character, but when I actually look for Toy or Pet Drone stats, I'm left without a hope.
Am I missing something obvious? Or are there no stats for any drone land animals?

Kat9

« Reply #1 on: <01-08-12/2345:55> »
I thought it was Bust-A-Move as a toy drone.

Pants Of Doom

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-09-12/0006:19> »
The problem with that is if I wanted anything larger than that, say a Medium sized dog (which I don't think is completely out of the question, even going up to small pony/large dogs), Body 1 doesn't really cut it, and there doesn't seem to be much in the way of rules for increasing the base stats of such a small drone.

Though again, I may just be missing something obvious.

Kat9

« Reply #3 on: <01-09-12/0011:20> »
I'm actually very interested in this question myself. I know a Cat Drone was shown in Corporate Intrigue as part of NetCat's gear.

Wraithian

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-09-12/2100:21> »
Hey folks, new guy (to the forums) here,

Regarding pet drones, the only real mention of them I can find of them are mentioned on page 118 of Arsenal under the, "Entertainment Systems Falcon (Aerial Pet Drone), continuing on to page 119, last paragraph of the entry.  There is mention that the stats given for the Falcon are meant for aerial pet drones, but your GM should modify the speed and acceleration according to whatever, "pet," type you want to have. 

Otherwise, perhaps taking whatever approximate drone size, working with the modifier given for, "special equipment," by perhaps doubling/tripling the price/capacity/availability/time to modify the drone with your GM might be a solution.