NEWS

Looking for PBP game

• 4 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« on: <11-30-11/1107:49> »
So I'm in a couple games, but I'd like to do more, if there's a GM out there. Ideally, I'd like to play here, or on rpol.net. I've got a wide range of characters that I've played before, or have ideas for. Here's a list of character concepts I've got that aren't already in games here. I'd obviously like to play one of them.

Iceblade - Elf Combat Mage from Tir Tairngir
Faust - Human Street Samurai and survivor of the SCIRE shutdown
Azure Serpent - Naga Face/Shaman
Tachikoma - AI Hacker/Rigger
Trouble - Troll Street Samurai and former Firewatch member.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <12-16-11/1451:44> »
I'll bump my own post, I guess. I would like to play out the Artifacts or Horizon campaigns, if someone would run them.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <12-16-11/1947:55> »
I'll add my voice to Mirikon's in hopes of someone starting up a new game. We wanna playyyyyy~
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <12-16-11/2017:10> »
I wasn't going to say anything quite yet, but I'm going to GM a PBP game in the near future. I'd be willing to run Artifacts. I was going to hold off since I'm moving in like two weeks but as long as players are patient for a few days around New Years I'll start early. PM me if you're interested. I'm going to shoot for 4 players.

RainyDayNinja

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <12-18-11/2211:26> »
I've been interested in finding a game too. I'm thinking of playing a Wheelman Adept; the idea is to have a flatbed truck follow me on remote control, so I can turn it into a ramp whenever I want  8)