NEWS

Killer Tofu Campaign

• 22 Replies

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <11-23-11/0221:32> »
20k means 4k each. Not much, but reasonable for 2 days work. Lips nods to Simone: "Payment sounds acceptable, for me" Lips looks to the others, specially to Anderson, who (other than some a little bit too enthusiastic members) brought up the money question first.

Back to Simone: "If you want us get him private, might I ask, if you also could give us his home address?"

Druid4Life

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <11-23-11/0532:33> »
Kensai smiles, after "Well that's 4k more then I had an hour ago. Acceptable. Shall we do this," Looking at the others, checking out there different mannerisms, Looking first at Anderson (1 Hits), followed by checking out Flip (3 Hits). Then looking over Jack (4 Hits) and then Lips (5 Hits) and finally Simone (4 Hits).

Towards the rest of the Team, "So anybody up for a ride on my Bike, I got room for 1 more,"

UnhappyYak

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <11-23-11/1238:05> »
Flip grunted. 4k wasn't too bad for a "coerced extraction".  He didn't really buy the story - why gather them in the middle of the night to kidnap a 'chef'? - but he had gotten used to Johnsons not telling him what's up.

"If you want us get him private, might I ask, if you also could give us his home address?"

Now THAT was a good point. "It'll also help us find this guy's 'recipes'," Flip chimed in.

jonvolodin

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <11-23-11/2252:37> »
Jack shrugs and smiles.  Follow the guy to his apartment, take him down in the morning when he leaves for work.  One to take down chef, one to hack into the computer, one sniper on a rooftop, two on an extraction team.  The team will rush into the building saying they are "Doc Wagon" and take handcuffed and gagged chef away, while the the hacker and take down leave through another exit.  Fast and easy.  Need a van, some overalls, and a gurney.  A stun gun, too.  Will need a place to keep the chef on ice.  Daisy should pay more for that.

A lot of work and risk for some overpriced froo-froo food.  Maybe Jack should have a chat with the chef before handing him over. 

Then again he has always worked the other side of the law and maybe the rules are different on this side.

Pyromaster13

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <11-28-11/2229:15> »
Anderson chimes in before everyone leaves, "So... get the chef fired, gather the recipes, and bring him back for you to interrogate.  Sounds simple enough.  You've given us his typical hangout, and since you know that I also assume you know his home address.  Is there any particular condition you would like the chef to be delivered in?  And it seems a little less than a 48 hour job would pay, perhaps we can talk about some of the money given upfront?" (Negotiation-4 hits)
« Last Edit: <11-30-11/0425:15> by Pyromaster13 »

jonvolodin

• Newb
« Reply #20 on: <12-02-11/0059:39> »
Bored with the whole thing Jack blows his  brains out.

Soulbishop

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <12-06-11/0022:41> »
Simone claps his hands. "Good show!!" he looks at the bodies on the ground. "I didn't think they understood the run anyway. So I will attempt to make it clearer for you all." Simone proceeds inspecting the gore as he speaks. "I want this man dead, forget all the drek you see in the sims, no flashy stuff, I want this done so discreetly that even the nanos in his bloodstream won't know he's deceased." The rain begins to let up and the sun begins to kiss away the dark of night. "No collateral damage either, property or otherwise. Oh I want all of his research, his home office and work office." Everyone recieves a gps coord for the local aztechnologies RnD building on the edge of town. "I guess the elegance of the show was lost in metaphor I will be sure to be straight forward with you lot." Simone turns to walk away, "And do try and enjoy a slice of the pizza out here its beyond superb."

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <12-06-11/0135:14> »
"Ehm, ...Mr. Anderson also mentioned some upfront money? Apart from that, for me it seems as something within my capabilities. Hence, I would accept the job after this small question is resolved." Lips noded slighlty and awaits Simone's answer.