NEWS

[RECRUITING] Peach Fuzz

• 31 Replies

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #15 on: <11-13-11/0746:52> »
I welcome any more mages. Just wanted to tell youi that there is one.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <11-13-11/0951:03> »
I'm going to play Mean Boris. He's a big green minotaur that likes to flatten and eat paracritters. He's heavy on cyber and bioware, especially those that provide resistances to chemicals and poisons. Originally from Russia, he was built by the Russian Special Forces to do search and rescue, artifact retrieval, etc, especially in highly polluted areas. His main role is of "street muscle" and enforcer - he has a bunch of martial arts related to clubs and carries dual maces, he has a huge pistol that he uses to put holes in things, and he tough as hell.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #17 on: <11-13-11/1919:37> »
Gonna leave Kirk to post in the sheets in OOC so I'll ask here:
@ 'runners:
1. How experienced are is your character w/ 'running?
2. We setting up a tacnet?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #18 on: <11-14-11/0125:32> »
Could do a tacnet later on, but I don't have the software yet.

As for experience, she's fairly new to running, only the last couple years or so. (she was 12 when the comet turned her into a catgirl).
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <11-14-11/1249:33> »
Gonna leave Kirk to post in the sheets in OOC so I'll ask here:
@ 'runners:
1. How experienced are is your character w/ 'running?
2. We setting up a tacnet?

1. Less than a year experience.
2. my character's first question: what is a tacnet?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <11-14-11/1330:05> »
Tactical Network - it allows runners to network their senses in order to gain dice on perception, indirect fire, infiltration, etc. It's in Unwired on page 124.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #21 on: <11-14-11/1335:03> »
Butcher is a complete newbie on the streets.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #22 on: <11-14-11/1359:42> »
Tacnet is probably something we can move into later, once we've done a run or two.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <11-14-11/1436:27> »
Mean Boris hasn't done a ton of shadow runs but he definitely knows his way around the street

nsweeney

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <11-14-11/1630:45> »
1. Debbin is rather new to running, only a few milk runs.

2. Don't know what a tacnet is, but from the sounds of it we should eventually set one up.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Debbin Dela'Croix

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #25 on: <11-14-11/1636:06> »
1) Bypass is experienced mostly with background work...forgery and datasearches, well he is on streets for a while so he isnt fully incompetent.

2) possible, but somebody has to bought it.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #26 on: <11-14-11/1704:45> »
Guess I'll answer my own question too then,
1. Rafa grew up a ganger so he's been doing crimes all his life. But gang stuff isn't the same as shadowrunning, he's only been in that game for a year or 4 now.
(The ones having played with or seen my Rafa character before might want to know: This is a different Rafa than the one in the previous PbP's though. Those were "starting Rafa", built with low availability and 350BP. This is Rafa 350BP later, so that's about 100 karma. He's no longer an edgy, aggressive adrenaline junkie, he slowly became a bit more professional.)

2. Tacnet will have to wait then. Didn't buy it myself either.

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <11-14-11/1840:20> »
maybe we can find a pirate copy with the copyright cracked.. might not be perfect (and we might have to keep paying to have it not degrade) but it's a lot cheaper than 6k nuyen per player

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #28 on: <11-15-11/1308:44> »
maybe we can find a pirate copy with the copyright cracked.. might not be perfect (and we might have to keep paying to have it not degrade) but it's a lot cheaper than 6k nuyen per player

If we get that, our hacker can keep it from degrading.  If you do it every month, it's a logic+software test with one hit: difference between current rating (5) and desired rating (6).  He should be able to simply buy that hit.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <11-15-11/1346:26> »
Mean Boris is getting even meaner, if that's possible.. working with Kirk, new character should be available soon. He's going to single-wield his mace now, but we've added SWAT armor and a full ballistic shield. His fake license says that he's a freelance high-threat animal control agent. So if you happen to see a 10' tall green minotaur skulking around in the barrens late at night wearing heavy armor and a rancher cowboy hat, it's probably Mean Boris looking for his next victim.. err, meal.