NEWS

So you just finished a successful run...now what?

• 106 Replies

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #105 on: <11-18-11/1414:04> »
I go home and camp behind my Force 8 Physical Barriers, then go downstairs into the hidden arcane laboratory and seal myself in for a while, researching. Anyone who busts the barriers which are always up finds a seemingly empty home. If they bust the lab, they better have a whole strike force, 'cuz the spirits are gonna tear them apart after I erect a wall and send all 4 at them. Good luck! Oh, and the lab is also the lodge so another barrier there.
You're Harry Dresden?

Beat me to it!  ;D
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #106 on: <11-18-11/2234:13> »
I go home and camp behind my Force 8 Physical Barriers, then go downstairs into the hidden arcane laboratory and seal myself in for a while, researching. Anyone who busts the barriers which are always up finds a seemingly empty home. If they bust the lab, they better have a whole strike force, 'cuz the spirits are gonna tear them apart after I erect a wall and send all 4 at them. Good luck! Oh, and the lab is also the lodge so another barrier there.
You're Harry Dresden?

Beat me to it!  ;D

OMG I JUST made a topic about the Dresden Files and how one of my characters is remarkably similar to him!!!!!! Then I read this! LOL!