• 110 Replies

Kenshinjade

• Newb
« Reply #45 on: <11-08-11/0006:31> »
Reaction + 4  8d6.hits(5)=5

Adelaide Willard

• Newb
« Reply #46 on: <11-08-11/0011:05> »
Ashitara rushes the ganger who'd nearly shot her master, first seeking a grip on his neck with her claws in an attempt to pull him into an easier to bite position, a bite she tries to make on the other side of his neck.
Ashitara: Agility + Unarmed Combat : 8d6.hits(5)=5
Ashitara: Agility + Unarmed Combat: 8d6.hits(5)=2
The difference between genius and stupidity is Genius has its limits.

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #47 on: <11-08-11/0014:55> »
OOC: When you attack you roll unarmed + Agility.  If you charge you get a +2 bonus to that and you also have +2 for yourself due to an adept ability.  your pet gets 8 dice as a base and you get 10 dice as a base to hit.  +2 for charging and you do the math.  Melee attacks as opposed to shooting a gun is a complex action rather then a simple action so only one attack a peice

While I was writing you posted.  Looks like those are all for your animal.  since only one attack an initiative pass well just ignore the second.  I'll post in a second.

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #48 on: <11-08-11/0359:35> »
Aideen dodges behind the vehicle with bullets whizzing around her head.  Despite her heart trying to burst from her chest from all the adrenalin going through her she is otherwise unscathed. 

OOC: Unarmed 2 + Reaction 4 roll for ganger
ganger defense against pet attack (6d6.hits(5)=2)

OOC: Total damage 5p plus net successes of 3 means 8 damage. damage resistence is body + impact armor (as opposed to ballistic armor for guns). 

damage resistence for ganger (5d5.hits(5)=2)

OOC: he takes 6 damage.

Ashitara mauled the gangers face and ripped off an ear missing his throat but causing significant damage and knocking him down.

OOC:
Leader 10 -2 = 8
Grunt 1 9
Grunt 2 10
Grunt 3 9
Grunt 4 10 - 2 = 8
Grunt 5 9
Damage Leader: -8 and Grunt 4: -6. both are prone and have partial cover

3 DIFFERENT GANGERS TRYING TO WUICK DRAW (5d6.hits(5)=3, 5d6.hits(5)=1, 5d6.hits(5)=2)

OOC: one succeeds and gets two shots.  so a total of 4 shots.  two for each of you.

shots from gangers. First 2 are for Aideen and the last two will be for Adelaide (8d6.hits(5)=1, 8d6.hits(5)=2, 8d6.hits(5)=4, 8d6.hits(5)=5)

OOC:  Oofta.  well lets see how well she is at dodging bullets.  Aideen roll rea + cover of +4.  For Adelaide roll REA + 2 for adept ability + Athletics and well be nice and give you partial cover for an additional +2.  Both of you get -1 die for the first roll and -2 dice for the next roll as dodging each attack becomes more and more difficult.

Then last but not least the downed ganger leader tries to get up with a simple action. this is a body + will power (2) test.  so he needs 2 successes.  However he also takes -2 dice for his wound modifier,

Ganger leader tries to get up (4d6.hits(5)=0)

OOC:  Failed second simple action

ganger leader tires again to get up (4d6.hits(5)=1)

The ganger leader tries to will his body to move so he can get up but his body just will not respond.  The best he can do is roll over to his side before the pain paralyzes.

OOC: Those with 2 initiative passes can now act.  All of the gangers being on stimulants get another inititive pass and Adelaide gets one for her Bioware synaptic boosters, her pet goes because cats are vicious predators and Aideen gets to go again due to wired reflexes one.  Aideen goes first,  then one of the ganegers, then aideen and her pet and then the rest of the gangers.    

Kenshinjade

• Newb
« Reply #49 on: <11-08-11/0724:52> »
Reaction + Cover - 1  7d6.hits(5)=5

Aideen uses her communicator to activate her van and designate the nearest ganger.  Leaving the rest to the on board programs to target and kill.

OCC: I am not sure if that's how this works, but you get the idea.
« Last Edit: <11-08-11/0728:18> by Kenshinjade »

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #50 on: <11-08-11/1602:20> »
OOC: the van will have 2 dice to shoot since your pilot programis one and your targetting autosoft is 1 as well.  It will however act on its initiative and get some bonuses for being point blank range.  its initiative is below which totals out at a 6.  You have a complex action or two simple actions left though since designating a target was a free action.  If you fire from cover though you take a -1 tot he roll

initiative for pilot program in van (4d6.hits(5)=2)

Kenshinjade

• Newb
« Reply #51 on: <11-08-11/1727:22> »
Aideen takes aim at one of the healthy gangers closest to her. "I warned you." She muttered to herself as she shot at the ganger.

2+Agility+Pistols-1  5d6.hits(5)=3
2+Agility+Pistols-1  5d6.hits(5)=3

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #52 on: <11-08-11/1841:23> »
OOC: ganger tries to dodge.

dodge roll for ganger (4d6.hits(5)=1)

OOC: fails resisting 7 damage with -1 to his armor

damage resistence for ganger (6d6.hits(5)=1)

OOC: glitched -2 to next defense roll.  PS I make up what each glitch does on the fly theres no real set rule just something bad happens.  and the ganger takes 6 damage.

secodn dodge roll for ganger (2d6.hits(5)=0)

OOC: Glitched on his dodge roll again.  +2 to damage making it 10 damage.

damaged resistence for ganger on second shot (6d6.hits(5)=1)

OOC: this brings down his damage to 9.  for a grand total of 15 damage to the ganger.  as he only has 10 damage boxes he's dead.  wella ssume this was the other init 10 ganger and now its adelaides and her pets turn. 

Your first shot hits the ganger int he upper chest and the last shot hits him in the head.  A falls down with a stream of blood flowing from his skull. 

Adelaide Willard

• Newb
« Reply #53 on: <11-08-11/2139:41> »
Adelaide's first dodge attempt: Reaction + Combat Sense + Athletics + Partial Cover - 1 = 8d6.hits(5)=2

Adelaide's second dodge attempt: Reaction + Combat Sense + Athletics + Partial Cover - 2 = 7d6.hits(5)=1

Adelaide does her best to dodge the bullets, then runs to attack one of the few gangers still standing. She leaps to make a downward slash, wanting to rake down across his face and neck.

Adelaide's attack: Agility + Unarmed Combat + Improved Combat Ability + Charging = 12d6.hits(5)=4

Ashitara lunges to bite the inner thigh of another grunt, seeking out the femoral artery.

Ashitara's attack: Agility + Unarmed Attack = 8d6.hits(5)=3

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #54 on: <11-09-11/0310:58> »
OOC: Oh...  Thats not good.  this might hurt.  I forgot you hadnt resisted the damage yet. 

First one gets 2 net successes taking the damage from 5 to 7.  fortunatly you have a ballistic rating of 10 -1 from the AP of the shot making its effective rating equal to 9.  As the damage from the gun is no more than the effective armor rating you take only stun damage rather then physical like the lightly armored gangers have been taking.  This suggest knarly bruises from the gun shots.  While this can lead to your eventual death they have to do quite a bit more damage to do so. I will roll your damage resistence roll for you to speed things up.  This is body + effective armor rating. 

damaged resistence for Adelaide (12d6.hits(5)=7)

OOC: and surprisingly the first shot does no damage! Yay.  The next shot had 4 net successes making the total damage 9P.  Damage still qualifies as stun damage as the damage is equal to your armor rating. 

second damage resistence roll for adelaide (12d6.hits(5)=3)

OOC: and you take 6 stun damage from the last hit.  6 damage is enough to knock you down and it takes a simple action to stand up plus a body plus will power roll with 2 successes required.  Due to having the wind knocked out of you your at -2 for all actions.  Fortunately stun damage heals in hours not days.

get back up roll for adelaide (4d6.hits(5)=3)

OOC: and you hop back up ready to attack unfortunatly you are unable to make a melee attack this round as you already made a simple action and cant also make a complex action this round.  You do however get another simple action.  Normally I would recommend making an attribute boost roll. it takes a simple action to do and you roll your effective magic rating of 4 + your ranks of attribute boost which is another 4.  each hit will increase your raction by one up to no more than a total of 9 for twice the number of combat turns per hit you rolled.  At the end of this time you might take more stun damage but most combats are over by then.  However this combat probably wont last much longer unless the two of you feel like chasing these guys down after they run away.   
Melee defense for ganger (6d6.hits(5)=3)

And the ganger dodges! 

Drek That girls cat just tried to bite my knob off! complains the ganger who was just attacked by Ashitara

Holy Frag me! I think they kill Jay-Ray Lets get out of here before we get fumigated
 Says the leader lying next to the dead Ganger. 

The ones still standing help those alive to run as fast as they can to there bikes and drive off. 

Kenshinjade

• Newb
« Reply #55 on: <11-09-11/0738:45> »
Aideen pokes her head out and watches them leave, setting the van to stand down.  She moved over to Adelaide's side and gave her a look. "You know, a gun at your side will help to avoid that." She said and looked over at the large cat and sighed. "let's get out of here before the sec comes in.  I don't feel like spending the night in a tank." She said and motioned to the van. "I'll give you a lift." She said, knowing Murray could help out with Adelaide's damage.  She herself had shown up on his doorstep, near death a few times.

Adelaide Willard

• Newb
« Reply #56 on: <11-09-11/0751:17> »
Ashitara walks over to her owner, crooning her concern. "I'll be alright sweetheart. My armor held," Adelaide said softly to her pet. Her ear twitched in Aideen's direction as she made the comment about a gun. "Ah, but that's what I have Ashitara for." Adelaide winked at her fellow SURGE. Secretly she was considering the matter, but she didn't much care for the idea of the weapon in her hands. "I'd certainly appreciate the ride. Thank you." She and her cheetah walked to the passenger side of Aideen's van.

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #57 on: <11-09-11/1752:37> »
OOC: so now we moving into the planning and research stage of the run.  Generally at this point one strategizes with ones team mates about how to pull off the heist or whatever it was you were hired to do and to also use your contacts or the matrix to get more information then you would otherwise have about what you are doing.  I recommend finding a quiet safe place to discuss things between the two of you.  Hopefully Richard will finish his charatcer shortly and I can add him in. 

Kenshinjade

• Newb
« Reply #58 on: <11-09-11/1822:07> »
Aideen drove the group to Murray's bar.  Aside from her apartment, Murray's was the second safest place she knew to hide out.  She parked the van outside his bar, and armed the security programs.  She wasn't going to have another fiasco like at the meeting.  She was going to surf the net to see if anyone noticed the dead ganger. She motioned Adelaide to follow her in. "This place is safe, and the food is great." She said, loud enough for Murray to hear as she moved to her booth in the back corner. "Hey,Murray, can we talk?" She asked him and also ordered some of his house brew.  While she waited she started poking through the net for any information on the company the Johnson worked for.

Intuition+Cracking 9d6.hits(5)=4

OCC: I'm not sure if that's the right stat to use.

deathwishjoe

• Chummer
« Reply #59 on: <11-09-11/2103:03> »
OOC: Sorry but its been super busy today so i may not post as frequently as I'd like.  Actually the roll is Data Search (which is in teh electonic skill group) + Logic + 2 for hot simm with hte hits limtied by the program rating and your browse program is rating 5. BTW this action is heavily house ruled in my campaigns just FYI.  I'll reroll for you and let you know what you find out. 
data search on MCT (11d6.hits(5)=5)

OOC: contact availability roll. 

fixer availability (1d6.hits(5)=0)

OOC: rolled a 2 which is less then his connection rating.  Contacts with higher connections are busier being all connected with there world and such which makes them hard to get ahold of. 

Murray is buried about 50 people deep behind the bar, Its a busy night at his bar and everybodies thristy!  While pouring a drink he nods his head at you and then gestures to a door ont he corner of the bar leading into the back room giving you and your new freind a quiet place to talk and work things out. 

Mitsuhama Computer Technologies or MCT, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan, is the fourth largest corporation in the world, and the second largest Japanese corporation. It deals primarily with computers and robotics, but also possess extensive holdings in heavy industry, multimedia and thaumaturgy. It owes its name to its founder Taiga Mitsuhama, who now holds about 2% of the stock with his son and current CEO of MCT, Toshiro Mitsuhama.

There also seems to be alot of buzz on the matrix about the new hot item to get for Chrismas.  The Bust-A-Move 2 now with even more funk!