NEWS

Puck

• 42 Replies

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« on: <10-24-11/1811:02> »
I've been dying to know since Puck disappeared. Where is the silver haired bastard, and what happened to him? And was he rescued, as was hinted in Street Legends?

Speaking of Street Legends, there were a couple lines in Puck's entry that suggested that Deus was still around. Any truth to it?
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <10-24-11/1829:52> »
Speaking of Street Legends, there were a couple lines in Puck's entry that suggested that Deus was still around. Any truth to it?
Who knows? Maybe. Icarus' assertion wasn't exactly taken seriously. Hell, Icarus could be Deus for all anyone knows.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #2 on: <10-24-11/2236:00> »
Puck believes that Deus is still around, that much is clear.

However, after everything Puck's been through...  His sanity is definitely to be questioned.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #3 on: <10-24-11/2241:49> »
Well, Pax was supposed to be dead, and wasn't she supposed to have appeared again? If she's around, it is certainly possible that Deus left a copy of himself on some isolated system somewhere.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <10-25-11/0039:46> »
Pax is supposed to be dead?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #5 on: <10-25-11/0121:28> »
Show me the body.

In fact, show me Dues' body.

I highly doubt we've seen the last of them yet.   :-\
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #6 on: <10-25-11/0316:35> »
Maybe this has something to do with the siege of The City...on the other side Deus as such was AI so it has no link to resonance  :-\

Argent

• Chummer
  • Doh! Wrong ammo clip!
« Reply #7 on: <10-25-11/0651:38> »
Show me the body.

In fact, show me Dues' body.

I highly doubt we've seen the last of them yet.   :-\

+1

Pack your ECM boys and girls.
Running the shadows since 1989.

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #8 on: <10-25-11/0958:25> »
In the 'aftermath' chapter of System Failure, there is a fiction bit that deals with some random psyche patient NPC who as it turns out is an early technomancer. She talks about how she'd been talking with three particular 'entities' that were curious about her and others. The descriptions given for these three entities were nearly identical to the icons of Mirage, Morgan/Megaera, and Deus but they seemed to be in an odd state that seemed to me as some kind of fugue or amnesiac condition. Reborn in a way, perhaps?

And there's always Netcat's techno morning sickness from a few books back. Deus' name was one of the few coherent portions in it.

And Pax was never apprehended during the whole Crash 2.0 deal. Some of her Ex Pacis folks got killed/arrested, but she slipped away to wherever. When Feral Cities talked about the things occurring in Geneva, I immediately said 'Yep... Pax is hip-deep in all that.'
« Last Edit: <10-25-11/1000:08> by Valashar »
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #9 on: <10-25-11/1224:05> »
My money is on Pax running MCT's "Rose Garden" trying to get her abilities back via Technomancy, and MCT holding her on a leash with Ultraviolet Nodes.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #10 on: <10-25-11/1310:32> »
I'm with CanRay on this one. The fact that Puck was part of the experiment seems deliciously evil, much like Pax is.

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #11 on: <10-25-11/1910:58> »
Be an interesting run to have some players go into the PCC to destroy some old computer in a bunker not hooked up to the net since after Crash 2.0.  hmmm....  New idea for a game:-)

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #12 on: <10-25-11/1945:14> »
Be an interesting run to have some players go into the PCC to destroy some old computer in a bunker not hooked up to the net since after Crash 2.0.  hmmm....  New idea for a game:-)
No, no, no.

While doing another mission that requires going through, they notice the computer that's not hooked up to the matrix. The hacker (perhaps with a subtle GM hint) thinks "paydata".

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <10-25-11/2133:08> »
:D :D :D

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #14 on: <10-27-11/1228:42> »
No, no, no.

While doing another mission that requires going through, they notice the computer that's not hooked up to the matrix. The hacker (perhaps with a subtle GM hint) thinks "paydata".

Might work but I usually have my players so busy trying to stay alive that they probably would miss it or ignore the extra computer entirely.