NEWS

Zombie Survival Game?

• 22 Replies

Socinus

• Newb
  • Emerged
« on: <10-15-11/0143:40> »
Are there any basic zombie survival tabletop games out there or any "mods" for existing tabletop games that are set in the modern world?
In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society

Characters
Firewall Character Sheet

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #1 on: <10-15-11/0147:52> »
Are there any basic zombie survival tabletop games out there or any "mods" for existing tabletop games that are set in the modern world?

LMGTFY

Socinus

• Newb
  • Emerged
« Reply #2 on: <10-15-11/0208:53> »

LMGTFY
Cute, real cute.

I have searched for it and haven't  come up with anything, hence why I'm asking.
In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society

Characters
Firewall Character Sheet

Phylos Fett

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <10-15-11/0243:37> »

LMGTFY
Cute, real cute.

I have searched for it and haven't  come up with anything, hence why I'm asking.

Well, from that list on the link there is All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and Zombi by Crucible Design, and that's just from reading the descriptions on that particular list. I'm sure there are other Zombie games if you take the time to look...

Socinus

• Newb
  • Emerged
« Reply #4 on: <10-15-11/0302:16> »
I've looked into AFMBE and its...ok.

It's better suited to a "point A to B" kind of adventure and it's pretty complicated. I was looking for something even simpler.

Characters
Firewall Character Sheet

Phylos Fett

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <10-15-11/0338:44> »
I think Chill has some Zombie elements, as does GURPS Undead, It Came From The Late, Late, Late Show, and Year of the Zombie.

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <10-15-11/1115:23> »
Zombies gives you a nice starting point.

major edit - did the wrong website in the original. Site is corrected.

« Last Edit: <10-15-11/1121:58> by kirk »

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #7 on: <10-21-11/0652:13> »
I have played that Zombies game.
It's certainly something different ^^
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #8 on: <10-21-11/1153:08> »
I own it and some expansions, it's neat.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Phylos Fett

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <10-22-11/0358:20> »
That looks pretty cool.

Medicineman

• Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <10-22-11/1042:38> »
It not only looks good it IS Good  ;D
(I need to get more Expansions)

Hough !
Medicineman
http://english.bouletcorp.com/2013/08/02/the-long-journey/
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1V7fi5IqYw
---------------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYlAPjyNm8

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #11 on: <11-29-11/2133:07> »
As mentioned above, All Flesh Must Be Eaten. If you don't like the d10 system that it uses there is an edition with a D20 Modern conversion system. Great game btw.
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #12 on: <11-29-11/2139:20> »
As mentioned above, All Flesh Must Be Eaten. If you don't like the d10 system that it uses there is an edition with a D20 Modern conversion system. Great game btw.
Yes, a D20 Modern conversion.  That causes Cancer and The Zombie Apocalypse!  :P

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #13 on: <11-29-11/2152:59> »
Yes, a D20 Modern conversion.  That causes Cancer and The Zombie Apocalypse!  :P
\
Yeah yeah yeah. Thought I'd just put that addendum in there just in case. Besides I enjoyed D20 Modern, you could do Shadowrun lite (if you don't take that as blasphemy).  8)
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #14 on: <11-29-11/2201:46> »
Yeah yeah yeah. Thought I'd just put that addendum in there just in case. Besides I enjoyed D20 Modern, you could do Shadowrun lite (if you don't take that as blasphemy).  8)
Someone put up the stake, I'll get the kindling and the kerosine!  We have to burn him alive to save him!!!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11