NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1890 on: <11-14-14/1151:27> »
you talking about my pictures? They all appear for me and were in the preview. I guess i could always just share the link where i found them all. They are pretty wiz pics

http://markzug.com/shadowrun-and-its-shadows/shadowrun/
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1891 on: <11-14-14/1312:00> »
Oh yeah, I like that artist.  His stuff has been in the SR books for a while - very high quality shading and texture work.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Killstring

• Newb
« Reply #1892 on: <11-18-14/1805:17> »
I return! Everything today is from the delightful sakimichan.deviantart.com.

Also, just to weigh in; I vastly prefer the art that is more "Shadowrun-related" and less "Just people in underwear." Nothing wrong with sexy people! I quite like sexy people in the correct context. And I like sexy shadowrunners! But it can feel a little like a locker room when it's just pictures of people in their underwear.

Anyway! Just giving some feedback, not petitioning for change or trying to take away anybody's fun. Keep doing what you're doing, I'm not trying to attack anybody or anything like that, just thought I'd mention.

LESS TALK MOAR ART!

Rating 6 headphones w/audio enhancement! Totally bought them for the perception boost they are just for my jams.

Gonna cut you.

I too, will cut you. But I will do so with dignity and compassion. Also, a butt-ton of style.

Mr. Telestrian, you seem to be leaking magic.

Clubwear in the 2070's can be pretty nuts. Also, not sure if Elf or poser, which if the latter is maybe the point?

Also, there are almost certainly designer headphones for the discerning cyber-elf.

Salish-Sidhe seems like it might be a fun place to grow up Elven.

Growing up Troll is the most fun until it's not.

Everything's A-Ok here, guys. I'm Shiny.

Hey officer, nothing goin' on here. Nice night, don't you think?

Whoo art!

Snake Eyes

• Chummer
  • I am the Matrx
« Reply #1893 on: <11-18-14/2150:34> »
Moar cool art ;D
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1894 on: <11-22-14/1949:08> »

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1895 on: <11-26-14/0207:10> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1896 on: <11-26-14/0209:22> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Deadborder

• Chummer
  • For love and free Thuds
« Reply #1897 on: <11-27-14/0821:20> »

Thefurmonger

• Newb
« Reply #1898 on: <11-28-14/1411:12> »
Hey guys, so I need a little help here, does anyone have any pics of a troll ganger style that doesn't look like a cartoon?

All the trolls I have found frankly look kinda crappy, someone must have some good ones.... right?

Thanks in advance.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1899 on: <11-28-14/1507:48> »
Hey guys, so I need a little help here, does anyone have any pics of a troll ganger style that doesn't look like a cartoon?

All the trolls I have found frankly look kinda crappy, someone must have some good ones.... right?

Thanks in advance.

Bah you are right. Most of them are junk. Though this one may be a winner!

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #1900 on: <12-02-14/1323:16> »
If you're looking for troll pictures, try some of the new stuff out of Dragon Age: Inquisition.  Not quite so Dermal Deposit-y, but still giant horned folks. 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1901 on: <12-02-14/1713:45> »
If you're looking for troll pictures, try some of the new stuff out of Dragon Age: Inquisition.  Not quite so Dermal Deposit-y, but still giant horned folks.

I was thinking the same, honestly.  The Qunari in that game look like smoother-skinned trolls from Shadowrun.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1902 on: <12-02-14/1943:26> »
Dont know why, but they seem more demon than troll to me. They still do look pretty boss though! What do you think Thefurmonger?

Thefurmonger

• Newb
« Reply #1903 on: <12-03-14/0714:20> »
Thanks guys, those are pretty good. But as you say more demon than troll.

It amazes me that after so many years and 5 editions, we still have nothing but pretty crap trolls.

Im gonna try deviantart, maybe there are some i missed.

Deadborder

• Chummer
  • For love and free Thuds
« Reply #1904 on: <12-12-14/0710:31> »

Decker-y