NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1755 on: <01-31-14/1407:23> »

I would love to see an adept go all spider-man

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1756 on: <01-31-14/1408:42> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1757 on: <01-31-14/1411:19> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1758 on: <01-31-14/1412:32> »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1759 on: <01-31-14/1919:35> »
*Cough*

Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Pixelmancer

• Newb
« Reply #1760 on: <02-02-14/0041:13> »

The last one actually is Shadowrun, but it's not an official picture, just something some random dude did of his character. I think it still counts.
« Last Edit: <02-02-14/0047:41> by Pixelmancer »

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #1761 on: <02-03-14/1601:20> »
Gotta pay our respects to the forefathers...
And Rachel Tyrell would make a classy Ms. Johnson :)

Source.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1762 on: <02-03-14/1831:12> »
Gotta pay our respects to the forefathers...
And Rachel Tyrell would make a classy Ms. Johnson :)

Source.

Oh man I was just gonna post this one LOL

Marzhin

• Omae
« Reply #1763 on: <02-05-14/1200:18> »
I could see this guy as some sort of tough Texan bounty hunter.

Source.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

• Omae
« Reply #1764 on: <02-07-14/1810:33> »
A pretty cool cyberpunk Pinterest board: http://www.pinterest.com/d1ggitydan/cyberpunk/
(Groucho Marx)

Automaton

• Chummer
« Reply #1765 on: <02-11-14/1009:17> »
I'm looking for some winter and/or polar/arctic based shadowrunesque images, soldiers, drones, vehicles, runners, para-animals and scenes.

Does anyone have anything or know where to find it? I'm having a very hard time coming up with anything.

Torquar

• Newb
« Reply #1766 on: <02-11-14/1311:38> »
I'm looking for some winter and/or polar/arctic based shadowrunesque images, soldiers, drones, vehicles, runners, para-animals and scenes.

Google image search for Lost Planet art might be a start, some cold looking stuff there  ;).

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1767 on: <02-11-14/2215:34> »

Does anyone have anything or know where to find it? I'm having a very hard time coming up with anything.

I think there's some images along those lines in this thread, but I can't remember a page range to narrow it down for you.  :-\

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1768 on: <02-12-14/1749:12> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1769 on: <02-12-14/1753:50> »