NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Automaton

• Chummer
« Reply #1710 on: <12-19-13/0823:39> »
I'd like to request images of Riggers. Especially drone riggers with real hightech look and/or greasy engineer look both male and female. Prefferably with drones in the picture but not neccessarily, just having "the look" is fine.

I'm having a hard time finding any.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1711 on: <12-20-13/0508:48> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1712 on: <12-20-13/0513:52> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1713 on: <12-20-13/0524:44> »

Fire Spirit

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1714 on: <12-20-13/0528:29> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1715 on: <12-20-13/0531:19> »

A Changeling reading a dating book

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1716 on: <12-20-13/0533:33> »

Warding Each step ?

Did not wanna photoshop the top of the photo but I find the bottom images more interesting

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1717 on: <12-20-13/0536:22> »
Sage

I think this images would make for a interesting character

I need one of your organs for a spell

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1718 on: <12-20-13/0538:14> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1719 on: <12-20-13/0540:33> »

Bear Shaman

Wolf Shaman

Raven Shaman

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1720 on: <12-20-13/0544:03> »
Street Shaman

Alchemist

Snake Shaman wait are their snake Shaman

Let me tell you the future

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1721 on: <12-20-13/0547:06> »

Some kind of Dragon Shaman

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1722 on: <12-20-13/0550:05> »
Somekind in spirit

Welcome to my Cult

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1723 on: <12-20-13/0555:28> »

Pixi

Street Doctor Welcome to my office now lay down so I can get to work

Ork and Elf in Love

Like my new hand ?

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1724 on: <12-20-13/0557:42> »