NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1650 on: <09-17-13/0814:57> »

A one Horned troll named Rino

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1651 on: <09-17-13/0817:03> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1652 on: <09-17-13/1105:30> »

Hey, it's part of the picture I use for my avatar on here!

Here's the full picture I cropped from (obviously not made by me, but the website I got it from had no artist named).

(sorry it's so big)
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #1653 on: <09-17-13/1129:18> »
A little useful trick: when posting an image, in the img markup, you can add a parameter width= to resize the picture automatically :)
For instance :

Code: [Select]
[img width=800]your image url[/img]
If I try with firebug's picture above...

Taa Daa :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Marzhin

• Omae
« Reply #1654 on: <09-18-13/0850:22> »
Cool concept art for the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer. More pictures at the source: http://www.next-genrpg.com/cyberpunk-2077-concept-art-character-design-computer-animation-platige-image/

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #1655 on: <09-18-13/2356:33> »
Looks like we've got a rogue Decker. Everything's bricked.

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #1656 on: <09-19-13/0741:05> »
Heh. Clever pun and excellent pic. Looks very Masamune Shiro (there's a couple fuchikomas and what looks like it could maybe be the borg main character from Appleseed in the lower left).
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1657 on: <09-20-13/0519:55> »
Starting Bombing Run

Welcome to the matrix I am god and I will be messing up your day

boxing adept

Cold weather survival

Wandering shadowrunner

Shadowrun Jesus "Come to me my children."

Humanoid drone

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1658 on: <09-22-13/0109:32> »
Cold weather survival
Man, we call that "Tuesday" in Winnipeg!  :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Marzhin

• Omae
« Reply #1659 on: <09-27-13/0722:43> »
Nice concept art from the Shadow Warrior remake. The main character is called a "corporate shogun", basically a shadowrunner in the employ of one specific corporation.

(Groucho Marx)

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1660 on: <09-30-13/0850:41> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1661 on: <09-30-13/0853:29> »

Mage

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1662 on: <09-30-13/0856:48> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1663 on: <09-30-13/0908:35> »

Shadowrun Team

Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner ready to run

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1664 on: <09-30-13/1532:06> »