NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1605 on: <09-06-13/1100:08> »

Assault Cannon Sniper Rifle

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1606 on: <09-06-13/1102:45> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1607 on: <09-06-13/1105:04> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1608 on: <09-06-13/1107:35> »

Well this Team Looks like they are in Trouble

Ghoul

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1609 on: <09-06-13/1137:49> »

KraakenDazs

• Chummer
« Reply #1610 on: <09-06-13/2021:28> »
So, i wouldn't call them fantastic, even though i'm pretty pleased with the results of a couple hours work. And it isn't non-SR (altough as far as i know, i'm no professional SR artist (..someday maybe... *fingers crossed here*  :P) so i guess it does counts as non-official SR art)  but i just finished a quintet of pieces as a short concept art project for the upcoming revamping of my online portfolio (which is only overdue by like..a decade ..guess that 13ish years old Elfwood page has run it's time and i'm not 16 anymore....)

'Figured i'd spam you guys, hopefully you'll enjoy, and it'll be worth a chuckle or two!

I present to you:
SCOOBY DOO/SR MASHUP:  SHADOWRUN : Mystery Incorporated.

Shaggy
Norville's a loyal, dumb-as-a-bunraku Dog Shaman. Keeping his ''pet'' dog spirit ''Scooby'' around him at all time, he's been keeping an addiction secret from the rest of the team.

Velma Dinkley
Responsible for all-things-technical, trollish Ms. Dinkley has a few skeletons in her closet. Ex-Yakuza Drug Dealer, she ran off with a new Cram Recipe, and has been hiding among Mystery Inc. ever since.

Daphne Blake
Team's razor sharp, cyber-enhanced gilette, she used to be a shy rich corp-princess before she started running the shadows. Now sporting custom Ares Preds and some decked out 'wares, she's kicking ass and taking names, while all along wearing her designer Zoe runner-attire.

Freddie Jones
Oafish PhysAd Freddie Jones Junior is Mystery Inc's Face and Leader, by right of owning the keys to the team's Van (And a little help from Kinesics.). Not the sharpest monofilament-tool in the shed, he still manages to get the job done.

The Mystery Machine v2
The classic ride of Mystery Incorporated, this battered up battle wagon's been through hell and back. Recently hijacked by Rigger/Armorer Krudsky, it has been recovered and improved by Velma.

« Last Edit: <09-07-13/0521:21> by KraakenDazs »
Maybe, just maybe, concrete and Plasteel are MEANT to armor our planet, and not harm it, omae. Hydroponics can nourish our needy. And i assure you nuclear energy's been involved in getting you that fancy 'ware, chummer.Our mistake? Trading Wisdom for Greed. - Dögan "Babyface" Kross

Djinnocide

• Newb
« Reply #1611 on: <09-06-13/2222:00> »
Those are brilliant!

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1612 on: <09-06-13/2232:36> »
Wow, that's amazing.  Absolutely love troll Velma, too.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

Snake Eyes

• Chummer
  • I am the Matrx
« Reply #1613 on: <09-07-13/0400:28> »
 ;D Wow, awesome
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #1614 on: <09-07-13/0755:51> »
What, no Skooby?
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #1615 on: <09-07-13/1032:41> »
Scooby's a Force 12 spirit........
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #1616 on: <09-07-13/1052:31> »
Scooby's a Force 12 spirit........

Ruh-roh! I see it now.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

wepv

• Newb
« Reply #1617 on: <09-07-13/1057:00> »
Wow. Just wow......

Love them all.

I'm stealing these for a home game....

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1618 on: <09-07-13/1159:16> »

Crazy Pirate radio

Get out of my chair

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1619 on: <09-07-13/1202:18> »