NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1500 on: <08-02-13/1032:07> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1501 on: <08-02-13/1032:44> »
And now folks I give you Slamm-0 with banjo

« Last Edit: <08-03-13/0351:32> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1502 on: <08-02-13/1418:06> »

(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1503 on: <08-07-13/2124:07> »
Hmmm I waited a few days to see if anyone would post anything looks like only one person did. Hmmmm. Well I hope you guy's like the slamm-0 image I found it to be cool. Ok now starting my new bombing run.

Interesting character

Awesome goggles

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1504 on: <08-07-13/2128:23> »

Runner

We will burn the world

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1505 on: <08-08-13/1911:11> »
Hmmm Did I bomb everyone to death. Seems like I am one of only maybe 3 people still posting LOL
Well I still got around maybe 1tb left of images to post.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1507 on: <08-09-13/1347:40> »
Awesome :)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1509 on: <08-09-13/1547:47> »

benedictmercury

• Newb
« Reply #1510 on: <08-09-13/1716:41> »
Basic, that pic of the tatted-up chick with the goggles is the best SR thing I've ever seen.  Very like my PC.  Gracias.

Has anyone in this thread done Kowloon Walled City?  I mean, what a layup.

http://strawdogs.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/kowloon-walled-city/kowloon-walled-city-rubbish-alley/

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1511 on: <08-09-13/1731:16> »

I am pretty sure this is what alot of Seattle looks like.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1512 on: <08-09-13/1822:28> »

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1513 on: <08-09-13/2052:48> »
Now I wanna make a character based off the girl in the second picture of your most recent post. :/
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

benedictmercury

• Newb
« Reply #1514 on: <08-09-13/2112:46> »
Whereas it's that droid arms dealer that is just killing me.

Basic, glad you dug the Walled City.  It was an infamous, cyberpunkish, megadense tenement in Hong Kong until it got (perhaps justly) demolished in '94.  Maybe teh most dark-future setting to have really existed.  It's been photo-documented in a book called City of Darkness.  Good stuff.

How did you get my image to pop in your email?  I don't know the move.  (I am a total computer retard)

Meanwhile, you're a fucking savant at this.  How do I get your payload of images?  Pick up your address in PM and send you a stick drive, a paid return envelope, a thank-you treat and a pretty, pretty please?  I'm sure there's an easy way to dump that data online, but, you know, see above.

I've already seen a dozen images from you I'll use for my campaign.