NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1410 on: <07-15-13/0021:59> »
Not sure if this really belongs here, but I think it's art myself, and puts me in mind of Shadowrun. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons - surely there's an underground Bust-A-Move fighting ring run by Triads somewhere in Shadowrun, right?
That one looks like the legal Bust-A-Move fights they have in Aztlan.  ;)

It may just be the Puppeteer in me (Journeyman Grade), but I have to give this a "Yeah, this is in Shadowrun!"  I support Drone Combat!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Tzeentch

• Newb
« Reply #1411 on: <07-15-13/0231:22> »
War!

Chillin' in Sarajevo 2075

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #1412 on: <07-15-13/0848:28> »
Radioactive cover by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix. I may play too much Shadowrun; I can't but help thinking, "Just out of the camera angles, there's a Horizon strike team keeping the Z-zone clear for them to shoot the music video" and some CorpSec goon grumbling, "Artsy fraggin' musicians".
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #1413 on: <07-15-13/1156:39> »
Radioactive cover by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix. I may play too much Shadowrun; I can't but help thinking, "Just out of the camera angles, there's a Horizon strike team keeping the Z-zone clear for them to shoot the music video" and some CorpSec goon grumbling, "Artsy fraggin' musicians".

Ok... follow the link... watch video... watch next Lindsey video... watch next... watch next... buy album while watching more... holy crap it's three hours later.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #1414 on: <07-15-13/1203:26> »

Ok... follow the link... watch video... watch next Lindsey video... watch next... watch next... buy album while watching more... holy crap it's three hours later.

You're welcome.

Anyone have any dwarf images that are sans-beard and sorta young looking?
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work

Automaton

• Chummer
« Reply #1415 on: <07-16-13/0808:12> »
A bunch of very cool cyberpunk art at this link

Figured putting the link here would be a better idea then all the pics.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1416 on: <07-17-13/1241:18> »

You're welcome.

Anyone have any dwarf images that are sans-beard and sorta young looking?

Meh...

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1417 on: <07-17-13/1400:31> »
Heh, i "only" ended up subscribing on her and Caitlins(another fantastic violinist) channels, but the three hours part sounds about right 8)
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1418 on: <07-19-13/1918:33> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1419 on: <07-19-13/1925:42> »
Well this upload if for the new shadowGrid

« Last Edit: <07-19-13/1929:35> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1420 on: <07-19-13/1931:30> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1421 on: <07-19-13/1937:27> »

First time running in to ghouls

Gunslinger Adapt

This is Claire in Human Resources

New Trid: Traffic Cop 2100

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1422 on: <07-19-13/1943:19> »
My new Deck works GREAT!!!!!!! lol

Pink Street Sniper

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1423 on: <07-19-13/1950:47> »

So Who do we gotta kill today ?

Sniper with a steampunk look

Get out my deck

No one left behind

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1424 on: <07-19-13/1955:30> »

Now go my dog of war