Fire Elemental

Adept

Cyberzombie

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1396 on: <07-11-13/1908:39> »
image link + smarlink
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1397 on: <07-11-13/2301:37> »
image link + smarlink
NOMS!!!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1398 on: <07-12-13/1018:51> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1399 on: <07-12-13/1023:54> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1400 on: <07-12-13/1038:03> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1401 on: <07-12-13/1103:33> »

AndyNakamura

• Chummer
  • Memetic Warfare Agent
« Reply #1402 on: <07-14-13/0809:48> »

"I want to play Rapunzel as an assassin who uses her hair both as a tool and a weapon."
"That can happen."

http://fav.me/d6673b5

Biodrone.

http://fav.me/d63zaxw
"If you are expecting a rousing speech, or a cunning plan that will get us out of this, I will have to disappoint you. I don't have any. We either do this, or we die. And the world dies with us."
"I paid quite a lot to get all of you here. I expect you to give me my money's worth. Shogun out."

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1403 on: <07-14-13/1149:54> »
V. Bulgarov:
Black Phoenix Project

Vitaly has recently put together a new website to feature his work. The first visuals up for viewing is his Black Phoenix Project, a collaboration with photographer Maria Skotnikova who created the backplates and HDR environments.

Black Phoenix is a fictional military corporation that manufactures robots in a not-so-distant future. The idea is creating an album that would be full of designs that could represent a whole line of products from utility and semi-civilian drones to multi-purpose mobile weaponry systems and vehicles.

This exercise became “10 Days of Mech”, creating one Mech a day, start to finish with no prelim sketches. With the rich detail and great lighting, they certainly look real. Unfortunately, the only place we’ll see these robots and drones flying around is the internet. You’ll want to hop over to his site to see more shots and more of the incredible detail he puts into these images.

http://www.bulgarov.com/

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1404 on: <07-14-13/1202:58> »
Also pretty good gallery, I dont think that repasting is necessary:

http://digital-art-gallery.com/picture/gallery/cyberpunk/11/RATING/DESC/16

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1405 on: <07-14-13/1221:44> »

"I want to play Rapunzel as an assassin who uses her hair both as a tool and a weapon."
"That can happen."

That is just awesome :)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1406 on: <07-14-13/1241:33> »

Biodrone.

Go!  Go my Brine Shrimp of WAR!!!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

RelentlessImp

• Chummer
« Reply #1407 on: <07-14-13/1645:29> »
Not sure if this really belongs here, but I think it's art myself, and puts me in mind of Shadowrun. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons - surely there's an underground Bust-A-Move fighting ring run by Triads somewhere in Shadowrun, right?
Next time you're down on your knees, and you're expecting a slap, it might be me in that mask, and I just might have a bat.
Currently Looking for Work

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1408 on: <07-14-13/1750:22> »

Awesome new Simsense movies
Death Penguines

VITAS story's of survival

Neil the Ork Barbarian: Blue Wizard of the west

Ok I am ready to fight some gang members.

Tzeentch

• Newb
« Reply #1409 on: <07-14-13/2025:29> »
Concept Art from Massive Black

Angels Fall First Concept Art

Shadowrun Gun Fanart by Biometal79