NEWS

Fantastic Non-SR Shadowrunesque Art Thread

• 2184 Replies

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1320 on: <06-18-13/1409:02> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1321 on: <06-18-13/1620:31> »
When did Daft Punk start Shadowrunning?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1322 on: <06-18-13/1920:18> »

« Last Edit: <06-18-13/1926:58> by Basic »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1323 on: <06-21-13/0821:28> »
Might want to be very careful with what you upload to Deviant Art since it's largely a commercial site anymore (thus taking copywrite issues very seriously) and a large portion of the pics you've linked to are the work of artists there. I have no idea if they have a way to identify uploads as something other than the account-holder's creation. Might want to consider either Tumblr or Flickr first.
Yeah wouldn't try to use Deviant Art for sharing other peoples work, thats so not what the site is for and most likely just gets you banned.
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Anarkitty

• Omae
« Reply #1324 on: <06-21-13/1639:30> »
Might want to be very careful with what you upload to Deviant Art since it's largely a commercial site anymore (thus taking copywrite issues very seriously) and a large portion of the pics you've linked to are the work of artists there. I have no idea if they have a way to identify uploads as something other than the account-holder's creation. Might want to consider either Tumblr or Flickr first.
Yeah wouldn't try to use Deviant Art for sharing other peoples work, thats so not what the site is for and most likely just gets you banned.
For small numbers of images I use tinypic.com.  No bandwidth limit as far as I know, but the interface is crap, so if you have a lot of pics to upload at one time, you should probably use a different service.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1325 on: <06-21-13/1738:11> »
For small numbers of images I use tinypic.com.  No bandwidth limit as far as I know, but the interface is crap, so if you have a lot of pics to upload at one time, you should probably use a different service.
Small Numbers?  We're talking about BASIC here!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1326 on: <06-22-13/0204:23> »

10 IF image NUMBER = ∞
20 THEN host service = kaput
30 END

Oh, wrong BASIC! Sorry!  ;D
« Last Edit: <06-22-13/0218:29> by Dinendae »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1327 on: <06-22-13/0845:57> »

10 IF image NUMBER = ∞
20 THEN host service = kaput
30 END

Oh, wrong BASIC! Sorry!  ;D

Tumblr seem's to be working good the 10 limit is a little bothersome but I can start uploading alot more to tumblr

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1328 on: <06-22-13/0906:22> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1329 on: <06-22-13/0909:44> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1330 on: <06-22-13/0915:03> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1331 on: <06-22-13/0936:13> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1332 on: <06-22-13/0953:57> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1333 on: <06-22-13/0958:30> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1334 on: <06-22-13/1003:29> »