• Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1305 on: <06-13-13/0331:30> »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1306 on: <06-13-13/1515:22> »
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1307 on: <06-14-13/1444:40> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1308 on: <06-14-13/1446:42> »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1309 on: <06-14-13/1450:16> »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1310 on: <06-14-13/1452:35> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1311 on: <06-14-13/1549:27> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1312 on: <06-14-13/1551:27> »

Anarkitty

• Omae
« Reply #1313 on: <06-17-13/1307:11> »
Damn Photobucket.  All of your pics are showing up as this.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1314 on: <06-17-13/1319:48> »
Nods. its got to the bandwith limit. I will have to upload to a different service again.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1315 on: <06-18-13/0026:26> »
Seems that way.

On another note, after going through the many pages of pictures here, I didn't find much in the way of business suits, or male cyborgs that weren't bulked out. (the latter also applies to body gloves)

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1316 on: <06-18-13/0033:21> »
Seems that way.

On another note, after going through the many pages of pictures here, I didn't find much in the way of business suits, or male cyborgs that weren't bulked out. (the latter also applies to body gloves)

I will put up some more with cyborgs

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1317 on: <06-18-13/0734:38> »

Basic, you might want to check your Photobucket account. If you share images like this, viewers will get this when you exceed your bandwidth (which happens when a lot of people come to look at your pictures). I'd suggest getting a deviantART account if your sharing with a lot of people. Photobucket is meant more for sharing pics with a small group of folks, like family and friends.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1318 on: <06-18-13/1051:00> »
hmmm I did not think about using deviantart.com I will try uploading the images to there and sharing from there.

I just wish there site would allow for mass uploads so I can just upload all the images I have then replace all of the broken photo bucket images.

would tumblr work rather then dev art ?

« Last Edit: <06-18-13/1127:46> by Basic »

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #1319 on: <06-18-13/1156:05> »
Might want to be very careful with what you upload to Deviant Art since it's largely a commercial site anymore (thus taking copywrite issues very seriously) and a large portion of the pics you've linked to are the work of artists there. I have no idea if they have a way to identify uploads as something other than the account-holder's creation. Might want to consider either Tumblr or Flickr first.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.