• Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1245 on: <05-03-13/1310:16> »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1246 on: <05-03-13/1603:00> »
Indeed, the art is nice and all, but break them up into groups of 6 or so, would ya? That helps everyone.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #1247 on: <05-04-13/0226:51> »
We're starting to repeat. :)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1248 on: <05-04-13/0254:34> »
Mental Note:  Find a MIDI keyboard on the cheap for an old-new "Cyberdeck" like Bull has.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1249 on: <05-05-13/1505:33> »

by:  Dementis on dA.

by:  bergamind on dA.

by:  runandwine on dA.  Wolf Shapechangers on date night?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

hermit

• Newb
« Reply #1250 on: <05-06-13/0748:13> »
Um..Hermit, could you PLEASE a) quit posting your massive strings as replies to your self? It offsets them and some of us are not using massively huge monitors like you, and can't even see more then a sliver of the pictures(I am using a laptop) and b) Please break your postings up. You might have missed reading upthread when we had to ask another poster to break them up, but some browsers mess up on loading new posts when someone posts massive single posts, and also, it helps break things up so that your posts can go over multiple pages, and not freeze lower end computers or net connections up with everything loading at once.
I already broke them up into six posts, but yeah, will do. As for the images ... it would really help if that function that reduces images to a tumb sized the width of an average monitor some forums have would be implemented. I can either post huge pages, or just hyperlinks. If this is implemented, how do I use it? I'd gladly go over my stuff and correct that, but since nobody in this thread used it, I guess it doesn't exist?

Also, my Monitor isn't massively huge. I don't see the full picture in nearly everything posted in this thread. I just supposed most here did, since it didn't seem to bother anyone. Must've missed that post.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1251 on: <05-06-13/1916:44> »

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

GRMachiavelli

• Newb
« Reply #1252 on: <05-07-13/0442:05> »

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #1253 on: <05-07-13/1454:54> »

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1254 on: <05-07-13/1650:53> »

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1255 on: <05-07-13/1652:51> »

You have been doing bad things in the matrix

--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1256 on: <05-07-13/1656:04> »

I said leave.

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1257 on: <05-07-13/1659:08> »

Your car will be done soon ok.

Ok so I upgraded your drones

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1258 on: <05-07-13/1701:05> »

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #1259 on: <05-07-13/1702:59> »