NEWS

Shadows of Albuquerque

• 4 Replies

Xabulba

• Newb
  • E Pluribus Weirdum
« on: <09-27-11/0859:00> »
Looking for anyone or group in the Albuquerque area playing Shadowrun or looking to start playing, drop me a line to see if we can work something out.

Friday and saturdays are best play times for me.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-27-11/1657:21> »
My time has been so screwed up I only got one chance to play with Mike Wich, the other freelancer who lives here in Albuquerque, and last I heard his group has been unable to meet.

I'd love to sit down and game if and when I hammer some time down. Most of my experience has been PbP, but playing with various people and at Gen Con have made me want to sit in and play a game again. Is it just you, or do you have a couple others looking too?

I would suggest leaving a flyer at Ares and Active Imagination, but I can't even get down to AI to see about their Thursday night Battletech sessions, but just as an idea.
« Last Edit: <09-27-11/1725:51> by James Meiers »

MikeW

• Freelancer
  • Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-28-11/0242:50> »
Actually, James, our group has been able to meet (which you're still welcome for). It's just seen its share of Real Life interruptions over the last couple of months.

But any way, I would have to talk to to a couple of people in my group, see if they might up to meeting someone new. We technically have a Saturday night crew, Xabulba, if interested, send me a PM and tell me about yourself, If you're interested in meeting my group, I will talk to them about it. Letting people into the group is a group decision.     
Mike Wich, SR Freelancer
10 Jackpointers
Sixth World Almanac
03-10 Spin Control
War!
Street Legends
Artifacts Unbound
Conspiracy Theories
Horizon Adventure #3

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-28-11/0502:36> »
I stand corrected.

As much as this city has come to seem like a haven for "nerdy" stuff to me (it only took three decades to grasp that) it still seems a bit lacking for SR players.

Xabulba

• Newb
  • E Pluribus Weirdum
« Reply #4 on: <09-30-11/1422:12> »
Mike, sent you a PM.