NEWS

Looking for Runners or an Eager GM in or near Holland, MI! Michigan Runners!!!

• 1 Replies

Drezner83

• Newb
« on: <09-12-11/1900:41> »
I have been an able bodied and thoroughly read player for a few months now and was getting revved up for signs of a Campaign on the horizon but then I ran smack into the unfortunate grey area...I can't seem to find a single individual in the entire Holland area who plays Shadowrun; scratch that, even plays table top or ever heard of the terminology applied to "D20" systems or dice driven role playing games. My brain seethes with character ideas and documented campaign ideas. Come out of hiding Michigan runners! A brotherhood exists within the veil of Suburban Wastelands and Cityscape expanse! Willing to travel and contribute to overall costs and expenses for necessary materials including books, dice, figurines (if that's a factor) and even supply a suitable environment to play. Please respond promptly and tell me your story (or tale of woe, which sadly, is to be expected). Looking forward to speaking with you (insert name here) soon.

Gleeful

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-12-11/2338:03> »
We play regularly in Muskegon--not sure how far you're willing to drive for a dose of Shadowrun. We have a player/GM who comes in from Grand Haven, and another from Coopersville.