NEWS

Checking Interest: 4th Edition Sacramento, CA area group

• 1 Replies

Titus

• Newb
« on: <09-02-11/2033:47> »
I am looking into interest for a local Sacramento group. I would be the DM and the game would be located near the pocket area during Saturday mornings/mid-afternoons depending on when everyone can meet. This would be the first time I am DMing so characters would be limited to the 20th Anniversary/4th Edition without prior approval. If you are interested in something that's not in those books, please send a private message (along with a link to the source material). If there is no source material, there will need to be a discussion to set the appropriate BP price.

The setting will be loosely based on Sacramento. There is no need for a Rigger or Decker/Hacker character. The Johnson will be providing them if needed.

The game would use a standard build according to the guidelines. Newbies would be welcome. There are various computer programs for free that can help with character creation, such as Chummer.

In case it matters, humans get an additional 10 BP Titus's version of Sacramento. Humans can spend up to 210 (instead of the usual 200) on BP. Humans can also put this anywhere else but qualities (all can only spend 35 BP). This additional 10 BP is symbolic of people helping out the character because of their human race.

Please reply here with a brief summary including how your character started running in the shadows if interested. Your character has already done at least one illegal activity of significance or has been recruited to do so prior to the Johnson. I have an idea about the initial setting and meeting for the runners. Also, please have your profile filled out about your availability or be willing to send it to me via PM.

After all the characters' short summaries are approved, all characters will be approved and rolled up in advance. This is so we can spend the time roleplaying.

Questions can be posted here, and I'll edit the top post with the answers.

Big_J

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-05-11/0127:24> »
I am interested in the game, but i stll need to figure out a concept. is the game starting soon?