NEWS

Harlequin Great Dragons and Immortal Elves

• 36 Replies

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #15 on: <08-29-11/0731:00> »
The difference being, of course, Harley Quinn is a sidekick - Harlequin is not.
Harley Quinn is stuck in an abusive relationship making her possibly one of the worst of The Joker's victims.

On her own (Well, partnered with "Red", Poison Ivy), she stands on her own as much as any of Batman's other Rogue's Gallery.  Also, take into consideration what happened when she went straight.  Took the damned army to stop her!
wat?
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #16 on: <08-29-11/0819:22> »
Harley Quinn is stuck in an abusive relationship making her possibly one of the worst of The Joker's victims.

On her own (Well, partnered with "Red", Poison Ivy), she stands on her own as much as any of Batman's other Rogue's Gallery.  Also, take into consideration what happened when she went straight.  Took the damned army to stop her!
wat?
Depends on what you mean, the fact that she's a victim, or the fact that the army had to stop her?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #17 on: <08-29-11/0825:07> »
THe Army needing to stop her AFTER SHE HAS GONE LEGIT x.x
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #18 on: <08-29-11/0835:03> »

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <08-29-11/1345:16> »
And yet....out of all the IEs....Harliquin is the only truly reliable one when The Enemy starts poking up it's head. Cept maybe Ehran
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #20 on: <08-29-11/1528:38> »
No, Harley (Our IE, not the one I've been talking about recently) is the only one that has done *JACK FRAGGIN' SQUAT* with the exception of Dunkie!

Admittedly, they're all playing a longer game than a human lifetime (Or ten), but it should be glaringly obvious that the playbook they had based their plans on has just be thrown out the slotting window!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <09-02-11/0351:49> »
No, Harley (Our IE, not the one I've been talking about recently) is the only one that has done *JACK FRAGGIN' SQUAT* with the exception of Dunkie!

That we (readers of Shadowrun canon) know of. It's always possible that Harlequin is just the most flamboyant of the IEs in dealing with the horrors. I mean, Erhan's Young Elvent Techologists could be being groomed as horror-stompers behind the scenes but it just hasn't been revealed yet ("YET", hehe, ah, yeah).
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <09-02-11/0606:30> »

Admittedly, they're all playing a longer game than a human lifetime (Or ten), but it should be glaringly obvious that the playbook they had based their plans on has just be thrown out the slotting window!

Um . . . he's done way more than *JACK FRAGGIN' SQUAT* - there was the whole Harlequin's Back adventure (series), plus helping Aina vs. her Big Bad, at least 2 mana spikes apart from the GGD . . . doesn't any of that count?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #23 on: <09-02-11/1004:31> »
Done more than.

Mistype.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <09-02-11/1353:43> »
Fair enough.  Been there, done that.

« Reply #25 on: <10-02-11/1758:27> »
Did anyone ever think that maybe Harlequin is researching using Age of Atlantis as a prison for the horrors?

Just a thought.
Rule # 1: It's all about me!
Rule # 2: There is nothing that cannot be solved with swift and brutal violence!
Rule # 3: There is nothing that cannot be improved with chocolate!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #26 on: <10-02-11/2108:56> »
Possibly, but more likely he's a griefer.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #27 on: <10-03-11/0421:22> »

For a moment there, I thought you said grifter...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #28 on: <10-03-11/0821:57> »

That too.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #29 on: <10-03-11/0936:17> »
You try living for a few millennium and not pick up far more than one single skill you can use at a time.  ;D

#ThisTaserGoesTo11