NEWS

Pasadena/Los Angeles, CA Looking For Group

• 3 Replies

Socinus

• Newb
  • Emerged
« on: <08-13-11/1628:43> »
I'm looking to get into or start a game in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area.

I have several other people who want to play as well, but we REALLY need a GM.

Any volunteers?
In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society

Characters
Firewall Character Sheet

Socinus

• Newb
  • Emerged
« Reply #1 on: <08-20-11/0203:15> »
We're really hurting for a GM. With all the interest I've managed to pick up from other forums, we could conceivably put together a 10-man team if we wanted to, but we have nobody that can or wants to GM as of yet.

Is ANYONE interested?
In a society that has abolished all adventure, the only adventure left is to abolish that society

Characters
Firewall Character Sheet

EDJohnson

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <08-27-11/2115:15> »
I have recently moved back to LA, and I GMed a group before I moved away. Unfortunately, one of the lynch pin members is no longer available, so I have not been able to play at all in the last six months or so.

I really have an itch to play, but GMs for Shadowrun have always been a little scarce. I fully understand that limitation, so I would be happy to GM for your group for a while. There is no way on Earth I could GM for 10 people though. I have always had the most luck playing with 5 PC's, as they all have significantly varied skill sets and desires. Ten people would really start to step on each other's toes as it were, unless I was pitting them against one another.

Anyways, I have a very relaxed GM style. I am not the heavy handed guy that will push you into accepting a job so I can screw you over later on. I'm the guy with a plan whether you accept or refuse a job, whether you take the easy or the hard way, whether you have group unity or not. One of the best, most unexpected moments I have ever GMed was when a troll PC decided to set a target free by decking a PC mage. Completely unexpected, unrehearsed, and awesome character development. Moral quandaries are some times way cooler than bullets.

I am NOT the GM you want for just blowing drek up and looking like an action movie star.  ;)

WarriorPoet1274

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-29-11/0438:36> »
ED that sounds fantastic I like a game where you have to think and the difference between life and death are those decisions...  I also like a game where you create a great character idea and background and personality and play it out like a good movie, tv series or book so sounds good to me...   I like high level interaction between PCs and NPCs alike, good role playing and combat when it should be there is the best!!

There's a shadowrun los angeles meet up that I belong too with a whole boatload of players looking for a game check it out at this link:
http://www.meetup.com/shadowrun-los-angeles/

Let me know I'm definitely in if you decide to run a game...

N