NEWS

Resource request

• 3 Replies

kirk

• Omae
« on: <08-08-11/1203:46> »
I'm going to build a playbox area in which to run my players. Basically, Georgia/Tennessee between the Chattahoochee and Tennessee-Little Tennessee rivers.  That'll give me North/West Atlanta to Chattanooga for general urban, the major executive sprawl into Dahlonega, and the wilderness that's currently the Chattahoochee national forest up through Hellbender Valley.

I have 6th world almanac and Neo-Anarchist guide to North America. What other resources would you recommend to fill in what is before I build my own touches?

JoeNapalm

• Ace Runner
  • Ifriti Sophist
« Reply #1 on: <08-08-11/1328:12> »

Running Wild
might be useful for rural areas...though, I admit, I don't myself have a copy, so I can't say how useful.

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

StarManta

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <08-08-11/1650:26> »
Indeed, Running Wild would be my first recommendation as well. Being set in a lesser-explored area than Seattle gives you as a GM great leeway to include any creatures you see fit in your campaign. Sure, they all say that Hydras are all native to Greece, but who's to say a few haven't hidden out in Tennesee for awhile? Has anyone fully explored that area since the Awakening?

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <08-08-11/1813:47> »
I have running wild, thanks.

I really am hoping to find some more CAS/Atlanta/Georgia (and part of TN) stuff, too. About half the play area is Runner's Sprawl. (remember, friends, that the Greater Atlanta Metro Area is both larger and more densely packed than either Greater Seattle or Greater Denver. (in 2010, of course).