NEWS

Austin TX game

• 9 Replies

Calabim696

• Newb
« on: <09-03-10/2052:19> »
I'm looking to form a group or join a group playing Shadowrun 4th ed. Hit me up. ;D
Uhmmmmm Yeah. I really got nothing...............Yep.

Ergonomic Cat

« Reply #1 on: <09-03-10/2327:28> »
I passed your post on to my friends who live in Austin.  No one's playing Shadowrun right now, but there are at least a few that might be interested.

Calabim696

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-06-10/1400:33> »
Thanks. I hope they take me up on it. :)
Uhmmmmm Yeah. I really got nothing...............Yep.

rodoco

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <12-31-10/0622:52> »
Did this ever take off?  Is anyone playing in Austin?

CyberElf

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <03-17-11/1756:09> »
I am working on a game in Austin right now.  If I get any response from Austin RPG meetup, I will be at dragon's lair on Wed the 23 at 8.  Just a meet and greet to establish details.

Abstruse

« Reply #5 on: <03-18-11/0102:57> »
I'd definitely be interested in playing.  I won't be able to make it that night (it conflicts with the D&D game I run), but I actually came to the forums today to make a post about playing/GMing a game so I'm very, very interested in playing a Shadowrun game.

Fair warning: I'm a continuity whore when it comes to Shadowrun.  I may need some help with reigning myself in because I know the history of the Shadowrun world very well and might turn into "that guy"...you know, the one who read all the novels and knows all the history and corrects the DM/GM/Storyteller?  I'm that guy with Shadowrun.  I've never actually played a Shadowrun game (only GMed) so I'm not sure how I'll react, but I'd like to think I'd be able to shut up and go with the game ^_^;;

Please email me if you're still looking for players.

gamboy

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <03-23-11/2251:34> »
I love shadowrun and I would love to be a part of this! My name is Dominic, I'm a guy, 25 years old. I am a video game artist. If you want help, let me know.

I am free and fridays and sundays all day. Anyone else?
My email is i_wantrobotlegs@yahoo.com
I will give my phone number to anyone who wants it, I am a shadowrun tramp.

broccoli

• Newb
  • Austin, TX
« Reply #7 on: <04-05-11/0130:28> »
i've also been itching to play shadowrun again ... haven't played since 3rd though

spyrer

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <09-05-12/1627:38> »
Rise from the dead!
Just checking to see if there's anyone in this group still playing or if there's interest in a new group for Shadowrun 4e in Austin.

Ympulse

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <09-05-12/1738:28> »
I'd be interested in a game in Austin, myself.