NEWS

Humanoid Android

• 6 Replies

yell-out-mitch

• Newb
« on: <07-12-11/1422:06> »
Hey so here is the skinny.

I am running a campain and want to have my runners face off against a small army of humanoid robots but I don't know where to find stats or ingormation on robots. A little help would be apreciated!

Posted this in the wrong place he first time. whoops my bad
you and your bloody rope!

I use my rope to do just about everything

SirDelta

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-12-11/1442:34> »
Are they just humanoid-shaped, or do they look like obviously robotic humanoids?
You could try the stats for the Akiyama, the Otomo, and the Manservant-3 on pages 120 and 121 of Arsenal.  You would probably have to modify them a bit, though.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #2 on: <07-12-11/1649:32> »
Blade Runner-esque Replicants?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

JoeNapalm

• Ace Runner
  • Ifriti Sophist
« Reply #3 on: <07-12-11/1711:36> »

"I need ya, Decks. This is a bad one...the worst yet. I need the old Bladerunner."

-Jn-
Ifriti Sophist

yell-out-mitch

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <07-12-11/1750:05> »
think the cylons from the original battle star galactica, you know big clunky metal with lasers.... on their fraking heads
you and your bloody rope!

I use my rope to do just about everything

baronspam

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <07-12-11/1844:09> »
Are the robots mooks or panic inducing harbingers of pain and suffering?  If the former, just use some mook stats of the appropriate professional rating and call them robots.  If it is more of the later, there are rules for full brain-in-a-jar cyborgs in augmentation and for cyberzombies (creatures with negative essence that are still walking and talking) in . . . well I am alot of help, its in one of the books under a chapter called "Cybermancy".  Imagine a person with 12 points of delta grade 'ware and a whole host of personality problems, will all locations replaced by custom cyberlimbs.  Or use stats for some of the combat drones that exist, like the doberman.

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #6 on: <07-12-11/2023:15> »
What Baronspam said.

If it's just a thematic goon-killing spree, then just use the stats for any other goon in the book as appropriate and change the description accordingly:

Eg a basic Mercenary with SMG becomes:
- Humanoid body of chrome and steel with an turret-mounted SMG and Sensor-suite where the head would normally rest. With a robotic *Whirrrrrr* the turret scans the room and locks onto you with a laser pointer.
*roll initiative*
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law