NEWS

Did Dunkelzahn have estates in Denver in 2050?

• 7 Replies

Black

• Ace Runner
  • Rocking the Shadows since 1990
« on: <04-28-11/1755:49> »
Does the Big D have anything going on in Denver 2050? 
Perception molds reality
Change perception and reality will follow
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4+hb+++B?UB+IE+W+sa+m-gmM--P

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #1 on: <04-28-11/1815:18> »
Shorter list:  Where DOESN'T he have anything going on?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #2 on: <04-28-11/1823:39> »
*points up* Moon, Sun and the Stars.
I think he was pretty much uninterested in Space-Stuff.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #3 on: <04-28-11/1827:01> »
It doesn't help that Dunkie was heavily secretive and public at the same time, which muddles things quite well.

Yes, he had his own Trid show and ran for President and all those other fun things.  But, also, he dealt with Shadowrunners (Almost as equals in some cases!  Or at least appeared to.), and had a lot of hidden goals and plans going on that make the rest of the Great Dragons look like pikers.

The fact that his Last Will and Testament can STILL be used for game ideas and concepts RL and game decades down the line is just a small piece of proof of that.  And those are just the items that were for public distribution.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #4 on: <04-28-11/1915:47> »
Does the Big D have anything going on in Denver 2050?
If you want him to, in your campaign?  Sure, why not. 

DesVoeux

• Newb
  • Accipe Hoc
« Reply #5 on: <04-28-11/2126:43> »
He first emerged from under Cherry Creek Lake in Denver, so I'm sure he kept involved in the area. And like Critias said: you're the GM, anything you want is possible.
"No one starts a war; or rather, no one in his senses ought to do so; without first being clear in his mind what he intends to achieve by that war and how he intends to conduct it." - Carl Philipp Gottfried von Clausewitz

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #6 on: <04-29-11/0418:53> »
The fact that his Last Will and Testament can STILL be used for game ideas and concepts RL and game decades down the line is just a small piece of proof of that.  And those are just the items that were for public distribution.
Speaking of which, in a  IRL run I'm in, we've just stumbled on to a golden opportunity to see what's behind door 5B78. Totally by accident! ;D
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #7 on: <04-29-11/1135:09> »
Speaking of which, in a  IRL run I'm in, we've just stumbled on to a golden opportunity to see what's behind door 5B78. Totally by accident! ;D
The first game I ran involved Jiffy-Pop.

I still have the prop I bought for that game.  :)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11