NEWS

Thinking of a Holostreets product

• 1 Replies

EltonJ

• Newb
« on: <01-05-24/1919:27> »
I've been thinking of making a Holostreets product.  I've got a few ideas about basing it in Salt Lake City.

Here are my ideas so far:

* The Danites: I figured I can bring them up to date.  Here's the wikipedia entry on them.  As far as I want to develop them, I figure they would be the covert ops branch of the Salt Lake City metropolitan police.  They would be more like MI-6 and less like the FBI.  I'm also taking some inspiration from Deadlands "City of Gloom."

* The Pueblo Corporate Council: The people of Salt Lake City don't like the PCC's treatment of them.  Although Salt Lake City still operates as semi-autonomous, the way the PCC abandoned them during the incident of Red Rain has caused some bad feelings among the Saints.  There is a movement to free Salt Lake City from the PCC.  Granted it only exists in Matrix chatrooms right now.

* Geography of Salt Lake County:  And included cities: like Park City and Tooele.

* Government of Salt Lake City:  How the City's government has changed.

IT will be a 4th edition supplement.  So, what do you think?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <01-05-24/2114:24> »
Sounds good!

The only thing I would recommend is that if you're doing a location book, make it edition neutral, you'll sell more.