NEWS

Shoot Straight

• 2 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« on: <07-14-23/0445:16> »
https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/products/shadowrun-shoot-straight-runner-resource-book

Written by runners, for runners, it provides advice on a full range of topics, from knowing how and when to deploy violence to guidance on con jobs to operating in extreme environments. If you want to know how the pros do it–and if you want a ton of good examples and stories to boot–this is the book for you!

I've taken a quick glance and it is basically advice for players on building characters, how to handle social scenes, escapes, heists, etc. Basically a trove of advice for runners that players can use to really fit in well. From rigger advice on drones and skills, to what to do when you fought the law and the law won. Real nice to help people really get into Shadowrun and maybe train the D&D murderhobo attitude out of them.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <07-14-23/0708:08> »
I like it. It's very light on game information (I think maybe 2 or 3 qualities), but great at showing newbs the ropes and how to think like a shadowrunner. I'll dig into more depth later when I get a chance to read it, but kudos!

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« Reply #2 on: <07-14-23/1000:31> »
Oh...ninja'd on the release...nice!!