NEWS

Chicago's Next City Spirit

• 3 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« on: <07-07-21/1422:02> »
Sadly not a sixth world game show, just a theme of the next part of my game set in Chicago.  The Anarchy book 'Chicago Chaos' seeds this idea with a particular spirit possibly becoming the next Spirit of Chicago, replacing the long dead Calumet.  I'm curious about ideas for other spirits that might contend for the role, or how players could help or hinder (or even recruit) these spirits.

(I also posted on this topic at greater length on the Shadowrun sub-reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Shadowrun/comments/ofonad/contenders_for_spirit_of_chicago/)

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-20-24/1449:43> »
Following up on my post of a few years back   :-[    Mostly to ask if anyone knows if this is a topic that will ever be officially followed up?  (i.e. any plans for it to show up in a book at some point?).  I don't mind going against what is official but I like to take it into account if I can.

After some delays I'm finally moving forward into the part of the [SR5] campaign where we'll be actively involved in the competition to become the new city spirit of Chicago.  Chicago Chaos lists a number of contenders, which I'm modifying a bit and then the party will be trying to push one of their own choosing.  Definitely well beyond the rules coverage in SR, would be easier to handle the mechanics in Anarchy, but we'll bumble along.  Mostly looking at possible outcomes.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #2 on: <06-21-24/0858:43> »
Let me pick some brains and see if it's on the radar...

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <06-21-24/1245:58> »
Let me pick some brains and see if it's on the radar...

You are a prince among men!

Register