NEWS

Albany New York area shadowrun game

• 9 Replies

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« on: <03-17-11/2107:26> »
Hey all,

I have been GMing for a long time and have a couple of people in the Albany NY area who are looking to start a game with me running it. I am just looking for 1 or 2 more players anyone in the area and looking for a game?
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

lordmalachdrim

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <04-04-11/0948:59> »
I'd jump at this but it a bit of a drive from Utica to Albany (already tried it).

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-04-11/2055:43> »
Yeah it is a bit of a drive.

Walks Through Walls

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-09-11/0907:22> »
I have found a few people, and we will be starting a game on April 16th. Well character creation that day, and since they haven't played 4th edition yet we will be doing some basic scene play and probably I'll run them through Food Fight.

If your interested in joining the fun drop me a note and I'll get you the details

Walks Through Walls

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <05-03-11/0601:08> »
I have gotten the group in the Albany area off the ground. We have three players and another maybe at this time so there is still room for more people if there is interest let me know and I'll get you the information about the game.

Walks Through Walls

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #5 on: <05-14-11/0806:21> »
I commute to Albany, but I'm not sure what my schedule is at the moment; I've got classes and work I'm applying for.  When do you meet?
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <05-23-11/1909:38> »
We meet once a month on Saturday usually around 12:00 and play at a game store in East Greenbush (just east of Albany on I90)

Our next meeting will be on June 11th. The group has 3 definite players now, 1 probable, and 1 says he's interested but is yet to show up so I definitely have room for more people.

They have been through 1 adventure so far so a starting character would be at their same power level.
Let me know if you are interested or want more details

Walks Through Walls

cameo_demon

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <07-06-11/0038:32> »
I would absolutely drive out from Troy to play in this! When do you plan on meeting again?

JimC

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <08-10-11/1124:44> »
Hi,

I will be moving up to Watervliet at the end of August, and would love to join if possible.  Is the group still meeting? and if so, could you use one more?

Jim

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #9 on: <08-12-11/1949:20> »
Jim,

We are still meeting. Right now I think we are full up though. Last month we had 6 players and the group seemed to indicate that it thought that was a good number, but when we meet next on Saturday the 20th (we play once a month) I will ask again to make sure this is what everyone thinks, and let you know.

Walks through Walls

Walks Through Walls