Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Cyberpunk Settings

<< < (2/6) > >>

Banshee:
For me I'm really digging what K.C. Alexander did in Necrotech ands it's sequel Nanoshock

Horsemen:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---For me I'm really digging what K.C. Alexander did in Necrotech ands it's sequel Nanoshock

--- End quote ---

Would you mind providing a brief summary of that Banshee please?

Banshee:

--- Quote from: Horsemen on ---
--- Quote from: Banshee on ---For me I'm really digging what K.C. Alexander did in Necrotech ands it's sequel Nanoshock

--- End quote ---

Would you mind providing a brief summary of that Banshee please?

--- End quote ---

The primary character Riho is a razor girl street thug who wakes up in a lab with a huge gap in her memory and her girlfriend has been turned into a cyber zombie by the Necrotech virus and she has to figure out what's going on from there in a very gritty street action cyberpunk mystery

Singularity:
There is The Sprawl from Ardens Ludere; it's a cyberpunk setting and the Touched: A Darkening Alley supplement adds low magic and horror to the game.

Vormaerin:
What I like about Shadowrun is the cyberpunk/urban fantasy cross over.   What I don't like about it is the focus on mega threats of the week and high fantasy shenanigans.  Personally, I don't think shadowrun is "cyberpunk" thematically.  It has cybertech, but it is a high fantasy world in its themes and stories.

I'd be tempted to do something like a cyberpunk version of iHunt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version