Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Tony the Troll Technomancer - 6E

<< < (2/8) > >>

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Hobbes on ---Muscle Replacement, Cerebral Booster, and Synaptic are all used.  That may explain the Nuyen and Essence discrepancy?  I'll double check the values on my spreadsheet when I get home, though.

I thought Trolls went to Str 9?  Ah well, drop High Pain Threshold and somehow soldier on. 

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
Ahh... I somehow missed the "used" attribute. The nuyen and Essence totals work out then. :D

And I had edited my original post, my eyes slipped to the Ork line instead of the Troll line. All good!

Hobbes:
No worries, I always appreciate a critical eye.  Thanks again for the double check!

FastJack:
Here's a question, without Resonance, you'd no longer be able to hot sim to the matrix (or even view AR) without a device, correct?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:
Yeah without resonance you're not a Technomancer. However, 0 Resonance isn't the same thing as no resonance attribute  at all.

And yeah used augmentations are going to revolutionize character designs, methinks. They were always an option, but the price reduction has never compared so favorably against the increased essence.

Michael Chandra:
It's on my houserule list. -,- But I'm not posting that list until the PDF is out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version