Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

Tony the Troll Technomancer - 6E

<< < (8/8)

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Lormyr on ---
--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Oh... That's not good. In fact, I'd say report them the next time you'd see that happening. They aren't supposed to change anything for PFS.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately the main local issues was Michael McNerny (sp?), our venture captain for the state lol. Both our attempts to reason with him and to go over his head failed for obvious reasons, so we simply reformed the game day around him and got the store's permission to bar him from playing with us. Vote with your feet when all else fails.

--- End quote ---
WOW.

Lormyr:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---WOW.
--- End quote ---

That is my most extreme example, but hardly the only one. Douchebag GM ratio is about 1/5 from my experience, though SR Missions has been substantially lower than that. One problem guy in 5 years.

FST_Gemstar:
I'm glad I'm not investing in 6e...

But dont make me roll a 5e troll techno proof... they don't have a lot going for them but they can play.

Sprite:
Im interested in starting a cyberadept...but not going as deep as Tony the troll...ie still a bit of sprite action.

How would a build look like with at most going as low as resonance 3 or 4?
Also, i dont think you cant use used on cultured cyberware, right?

I basically want to go for a technomancer who specializes in going on site, rather than just staying in the van...at least he should have the option to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version