NEWS

One More Time is All

• 2 Replies

BendingArms

• Newb
« on: <01-19-11/2119:45> »
I was going to run a one shot game where the players are going to use some pregens.  The ideal was taking runners I have that are from back in the old first edtion and bring them into the present timeline(using fourth edtion). These runners are in the their late forties to fifties pretty much done running the shadows, they mostly are contacts, living with regrets, or mentors.  The former team consisted two Sammies, one Hacker, and a Street Mage, One Sammy is ork specialized in heavy weapons the other is hyper assulter. 

My question mostly deals with the cyber tech in the two sammies since their stuff is over twenty years old and wonder what kinda glitches or problems they may face?

raggedhalo

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <01-20-11/0536:11> »
Augmentation's "Buggy Ware" Quality should do the trick.  Alternatively, they might have gotten upgrades over time to avoid the glitchiness.
Joe Rooney
Freelancer (Missions and otherwise: here's my stuff, plus CMP 2011-05 Burn Notice)

My Obsidian Portal profile

thalandar

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <01-28-11/2254:46> »
Check out the story "The Good Fight" in the new Spells and Chrome book for ideas on this as well.