NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #540 on: <10-22-16/1724:19> »
@Simone "What partner?" said Devon almost immediately and then laughed briefly. Shortly after he held Simone's hand and said softly "Seriously Simone, I am nice to you because I enjoy your company. I had an opportunity to take a nice woman dancing and I took it. I do not meet many women, I work too much and have little time for anything else. I saw an opportunity for an enjoyable night and I took it."  As far as Simone can tell, his words sounds honest and he did seem to enjoy himself most evening.

@Wheely Casa's agent texts back almost immediately, it is a digital secretary designed to give some predefined responses.

>> Hi Wheely - I am Carla -  Casa's digital secretary, I am programmed to answer all your questions while Casa is away.  There is an interrogation safe house in Puyallup bring them there, a guy named MXN will meet you. Be there in 3 hours, kisses.

@Irris, Kynos, Ayato - as you head back to the car, you are encountered by a swarm of rats that attempts to overwhelm you, scratch and bite. While you are struggling with the rats and may be panicking,  three heavily burned corpses - the one you seen earlier run toward you with supernatural speed.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #541 on: <10-22-16/1818:08> »
Simone leaves her hand in Devon's and smiles.  "You do know the right things to say.  I have had a very nice time.  It has been a very long time since I have felt this special, so thank you very much."  Her heart beats a bit fast as she pauses and adds, "Do you live near here?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #542 on: <10-22-16/2245:36> »
@Simone Devon held Simone's hand and then said "Yes, I live in a short walking distance from here"... he then added "so I definitely would not need a ride home." Looking into Simone's eyes and he added a bit hesitantly "Perhaps we can go to my place?".
« Last Edit: <10-22-16/2247:43> by gilga »

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #543 on: <10-22-16/2305:25> »
Straightening himself into a more rigid stance while glaring at the ganger through the mask's protective lenses.  Several uncomfortable moments pass before Maxwell finally says.  "Fine.  So you did.  Doesn't mean I'm happy about it either way.  I did a lot of work and cremated nearly a dozen yaks just trying to find her.  What now?  Do I trust in your ability to barter with Grail for Amy's safe return?  That's a risky gamble.  One that requires many assumptions on both him and Red."
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #544 on: <10-22-16/2340:11> »
Simone smiles up at Devon.  "Will my van be safe here?  And I need to be out at the base at 0500."  Her heart is beating a bit fast at this rather unexpected invitation and her very unexpected response.  "I need to be honest; I have not had...uh....not done this for a while.  Does that change anything?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #545 on: <10-23-16/0109:49> »
@Simone Devon said "It will be safe in here do not worry." and in response to Simone's second question he leaned in to kiss her softly. Whispering "It will be okay do not worry." On the plus side is that his house is very close to the pixie farm.

@Maxwell Jack said "On the one side there is a vampire king that was bold and capable enough to blow up corporate HQ buildings and key monuments in the city and on the side there is an AI goddess, rich beyond your wildest dreams and she can directly control an entire city... what can possibly go wrong?" Clearly he is sarcastic and then he continues "but she did make that vampire into a doll and tormented him and the rest of his people for weeks, so I think that we have a very strong case."
« Last Edit: <10-23-16/0117:37> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #546 on: <10-23-16/0127:23> »
Simone does not have to pretend any nervousness as it is all very real.  Devon walks her from the club and she almost balks and bolts fro the van, but gets a grip on herself and goes with him.  When he offers her a hand, she tentatively takes it, certain that he will feel her sweat and drop her, but he does not seem to notice.....or maybe just not care.  At his house, she can feel her legs shake a bit and is glad when he offers a small nightcap, using to steady her nerves.

When she puts has half the drink in her, she puts the glass down and looks Devon in the eye.  "You are not my first, but it has been a while since I went to bed with a man.  I.......I don't want to disappoint you by not knowing what...................."  She trails off and waits for Devon to make the next move.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #547 on: <10-23-16/0141:51> »
@Simone, Devon said "Please Simone, lay back and relax. There are many ways to touch and not all of them are different between men and women." He begins rubbing Simone's shoulders and then bring's a small bottle of massage oil. He shows Simone the bottle and asks "may I?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #548 on: <10-23-16/0148:22> »
Simone nods wordlessly, a bit afraid of what might come out if she tries to talk, but entirely certain that it would be something stupid.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #549 on: <10-23-16/0152:55> »
@Devon strips Simone's shirt and gently pushes her to the coach, as he rubs her back with the massage oil. He seems to have plenty of patience and will continue as long as Simone seems to be enjoying herself, slowly working his way to her lower back.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #550 on: <10-23-16/0158:46> »
Simone tenses a bit as he removes her shirt, but he makes no other move as yet, which calms her considerably.  She lays on her stomach as Devon applies the oil to her back, eventually unfastening her bra strap so as to get her entire upper back before moving lower.  She gives a satisfied sound to let him know that he is doing just fine.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #551 on: <10-23-16/0238:41> »
@Simone, Devon patiently works his way on her back and his touch slowly descends down from Simone back to her buttocks. he asks her to strip her pants and continues doing Simone's legs ,slowly working on them until he finishes with her feet. He is hard at work on her entire body for about an hour, and at that point, he starts to sensually kiss her naked body. Despite her inexperience, it is clear to Simone that the man is aroused and will not wait much longer.
« Last Edit: <10-23-16/0243:59> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #552 on: <10-23-16/0249:18> »
Simone tenses a bit at the point where Devon asks her to remove her trousers.  She reasons that this is the point of no return for her then decides that she has really already passed that point when she entered his house.  Sitting up she lets her bra drop from her and shimmies out of her pants and panties before turning back on her stomach for him to work on her butt and legs.  She is quite ready when he begins kissing her and responds with kisses of her own.  She sits up and begins removing his clothes, marveling a bit at just how eager she is to see him naked.

She pauses as she begins to remove his pants, looking at him, blushing a bit.  "I can get a bit loud at....um....certain times.  Do you have neighbors that will mind?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #553 on: <10-23-16/0344:38> »
Devon smiles and said "One of the benefits of a country house, be as loud as you like it is kind of sexy." Getting the man out of his clothes Simone discovers a good-looking but somewhat skinny man, she has not much to compare but she is not disappointed. There is an awkward moment when Devon attempts to lift Simone and noticed just how heavy she was due to her titanium laced bones. If that bothered him, he kept a poker face about it and laughed apologetically a bit embarrassed by his physical strength. Simone is clearly the stronger one of the two.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #554 on: <10-23-16/0403:33> »
Simone laughs.  "I guess I need to lose a bit of weight.  I am a bit puffy around the edges, aren't I?"  She stands and takes his hand, following him to his bedroom.  She is clearly the less experienced at this of the two of them and follows his lead.  The man might be skinny but he has the mouth of a maestro and plays her like a first seat concert.violin, eliciting a large number of loud moans and several screams before he lets up on her.  She returns the favor with far less expertise but a significant amount of desire to please him, taking him near the edge with her mouth several times before twisting to mount him to finish him off.  When done, she collapses on top of him then falls off to one side, panting in near exhaustion.  "OK.  That was definitely in the realm of great sex.  Thank you.  I hope I wasn't too clumsy?"