NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #255 on: <10-01-16/0549:08> »
Wheely immediatly switch to Hot-Sim VR and switch his RCC to Hacking configuration and start slapping MARKs on the cheap RCC he spotted.

[spoiler]
Smoke and Mirrors will run at 3 so the noise is easily compensated by his Antenna + Signal Scrub. Total is 5 Sleaze (and 6 limit to Hacking). My Wrapper gives my persona the appearance of a simple commlink (let's say Renraku Sensei).

I try to slap 3 MARKs and will attempt to crash one vehicle into the other with a Control Device if they seems aggressive. But right now let's stick to the MARKs.

Hack on the fly, two MARKs. Target: Cheap RCC 14d6t5 2

Hack on the fly, one Mark. Target: Cheap RCC 18d6t5 5

[/spoiler]

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #256 on: <10-01-16/0553:43> »
The rancor from the goblin ganger spews out of him like vomit from a drunk.  Such was the mindless hatred so intensely focused.  "Careful there.  Is your aimless vendetta worth your lives?  Take my warnings gravely if you don't."  Maxwell un-manifests, returning to the Astral as an invisible apparition.  He flies across the Puyallup Barrens to the farm in a matter of seconds.  Maybe now he'll be able to determine the true scope of what to expect come the hour of the assault.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #257 on: <10-01-16/0612:35> »
Kynos used the drive to disrobe ("Eyes on the road, Honey") and to suit up with his full body armor. It was a bit of a hassle, him being 1.90m, but he managed by pushing back the passenger seat as far as possible and even opening the window for a bit more elbow movement room.

When they came upon the green gras he said: "Oh, that's where we are going.
Just a heads up, there is bad blood between me, sovereign and the mage who has made her lair here. Strawberry controls this part with the Yakuza. So there might be some shooting involved."
With that, he donned his helmet and pulled out the Savalette and attached the silencer.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #258 on: <10-01-16/1042:41> »
I pat my shotgun sitting between us.  I'm always loaded for bear these days.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #259 on: <10-01-16/1351:20> »
Simone looks at Gem and Nyx.  Do you want my company with you, too, or is that too much?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #260 on: <10-01-16/1435:27> »
@Simone, Nyx Gem say "You are some sort of doctor right?"

@Maxwell The orc ganger says "Oh piss off, zombie maker.", the place seems quite charming - it is difficult to spot the entrance to the farm due to all the vegetation, but the place has some large and healthy trees and greenhouse soy as far as the eye can see. You are positively surprised to see that the pollution that contaminated that soil until recent years seems all gone now.  The guards are difficult to spot from the astral but you spot a couple they seem to intentionally place their posts near soy greenhouses, perhaps like a cheap way to avoid intruders. You do not spot magical security of any kind. You spot the containers where the smugglers are kept but you cannot see what one you want. The Antenna is also visible as a dark spot in the endless sea of life.

@Irris, Kynos The primitively armed people signal you to stop - it is either stopping or going through an improvised barricade made from junk and trash with all sort of old cars and deformed plastics.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #261 on: <10-01-16/1505:30> »
"Let's see what they want. If they are annoying, let me get out first, so they don't demolish your car when I shoot at them. I hate it when my ride is shot out from under me."

Kynos made sure the smartlink connection was life, while his system ran silent.
Then he stuck out his helmeted head from the car and called: "Yo, what the frag do you want?"
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #262 on: <10-01-16/1515:07> »
@Kynos, Irris, Ayato - The people look at you suspiciously and then one of them approaches you and politely say "Augmented people either go directly to the clinic, or they leave this place. Are you here for the cyberclinc? In that case you continue by foot. Otherwise, we need to scan you for cyberware, and if you have , we need to scan it to verify that they are nanite free?  You can never be too careful with these after what happened. "
« Last Edit: <10-01-16/1518:01> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #263 on: <10-01-16/1535:04> »
"Yeah we want the clinic. How far down the road is it? Damn it, I should have brought my bicycle along."
Kynos exited the car and slung his bag over his shoulder.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #264 on: <10-01-16/1541:41> »
@Kynos, Irris, Ayato "Down..." said the man, and show you that the barricade circles a manhole, the leader signal the rest and they open the hole for you.   Cyber-surgery literally in the sewers... it may not be hygienic but it should be pretty cheap.

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #265 on: <10-01-16/1627:38> »
Wheely relax a bit when he sees the Orks get away. After a quick reboot he go as well to make a sweep of the farm from the Matrix, running silent this time.

[spoiler]
Matrix Perception. Target: Farm. 9d6t5 4
[/spoiler]

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #266 on: <10-01-16/1655:14> »
Simone nods.  "Yes, I am some sort of doctor.  I can do most types of first aid and studied as a surgeon, with a specialty in cyber and bioware implants.  Would that be useful?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #267 on: <10-02-16/0459:34> »
@Wheely the entire matrix activity is encapsulated with an Egg shape host called "Eggs!", apparently Eggs! is the name of the company. If you want to snoop around you will need to find a way inside that host.

@Simone, Nyx Gem says "Well... it is a beginning of an idea, but what if we tell him he may have a nasty and expensive to treat STD, that he got it from me when... Perhaps it is enough pressure to get him to go out of his way for us?"

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #268 on: <10-02-16/0551:07> »
It comparison to the soured astral space of the barrens, the farmland was an invigorating change of pace.  Filtered and cleaned of not only pollution but Background Count as well.  Different hues of all sorts lit up his sights.  Turning the stretch of greenery into a bright cascade of lively colors.  He could almost feel bad about the fact that he'll probably end up scorching it all to ash.  Lollygagging aside, Maxwell soars around the area trying to find a barracks or armory where most of the mercenary unit could be found residing.  If not then he'll at least inspect the equipment the guards are packing and see what their carryon arsenal would be.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #269 on: <10-02-16/0559:35> »
Why did it have to be a host? Not much options, let's try to get in.

[spoiler]
Hack on the Fly, one MARK. Target: Eggs! 14d6t5 5

If successful it is followed with a Enter Host. If there is at least two net hits I would like to learn the rating of the host.
[/spoiler]