NEWS

Into the Chaos Chapter 2 Recruitment

• 180 Replies

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #90 on: <09-06-16/1122:16> »
The character is a drake and an adept, so you can't have it much more magical than that anyway ;)
And I like it as it is. Not sure it will go that far since there are some huge deficiencies, but it should be interesting nonetheless, especially if I do it right.
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #91 on: <09-06-16/1136:19> »
Just making sure.  ;)  I like the Drake Adept, she has the potential to go far.  Her skillset will ensure her of safety for the most part.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #92 on: <09-06-16/1138:30> »
My skill is enough for combat tactics and VERY basic stuff.  I'm basically focusing on bricking weapons or cyber for tactical advantages and i've been doing a rather major overhaul.  Though I think my debt is manageable with my job.  Apparently electronic witness and dayjob work quite well together.  Don't worry I will edit to protect the identities of those I work with.
« Last Edit: <09-06-16/1148:59> by Ennui »
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #93 on: <09-06-16/1156:48> »
I think my Way is pretty important so I could only swing a 5 point trust fun I'm not sure that would help much but I'm also more than happy to take suggestions on where to cut.  I could dump my bike  and my lifestyle if I exchange Perceptive with Trustfund 5 and shave 20k off the in debt, which would bring me down to 45K after that I'm not seeing much else...other than incresing the hours at my day job.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #94 on: <09-06-16/1248:15> »
@Stuttrboy

You could drop your way in favor of Prototype Transhuman. Your way give you +1 PP and Prototype Transhuman will give you back one Magic so +1 PP as well. Even better is that you can pick the way later and get +1.25 PP discount instead since you will be 6 Magic. It will free you 10 Karma for your positive qualities.

It would also allow you to pick Enhanced Reflexes all with PP since it is your most important power and use the Qi Focus on Astral Perception instead which isn't a power that need to be active at all time. Foci are visible in the Astral so in a world where people hate Awakened it might be a good idea not to have it active at all time.

@Ennui

Perfect because my concept of Rigger/Hacker only has access to Sleaze action so having a secondary hacker able to Data Spike will complete nicely. I'm still working on it but I will post the sheet as soon as possible.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #95 on: <09-06-16/1326:20> »
I was thinking Prototype but I thought it had to be a single piece of bioware, nice catch
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #96 on: <09-06-16/2221:48> »
We seem like a cool team. Anything I should know about that my character is a native German in the Shadowrun universe?
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #97 on: <09-06-16/2312:26> »
They speak German over there in Germany.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #98 on: <09-06-16/2345:44> »
They speak German over there in Germany.

I hear water is also wet. But recent studies show most Waterologists on the fence about it. So the zombies are in Seattle only then? Nothing in Germany to note?
« Last Edit: <09-07-16/0001:20> by Raiderjoseph »
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #99 on: <09-06-16/2357:46> »
The Apocalpyse is contained to Seattle so far.  There is the threat of a looming air-strike in case the outbreak proves too difficult to handle.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #100 on: <09-07-16/0200:40> »
Where are the stats for Drakes in 5E?
Thoughts
Mentor

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #101 on: <09-07-16/0204:50> »
I'm pretty sure that's not only in the Shadowrun Universe ^^

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #102 on: <09-07-16/0211:16> »
So, I have not seen to many comments on my proposed build.  Is that a good thing?  And I am not sure that a group like this can have too much medical talent.  At least my van has a seat configured for a troll, which should be a good selling point, right?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #103 on: <09-07-16/0212:47> »
Where are the stats for Drakes in 5E?

Howling Shadows.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #104 on: <09-07-16/0237:51> »
So, I have not seen to many comments on my proposed build.  Is that a good thing?  And I am not sure that a group like this can have too much medical talent.  At least my van has a seat configured for a troll, which should be a good selling point, right?

Thats a good feature albiet I have a biased opinion. Hey I thought we all were accepted or something like that.
Thoughts
Mentor