Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #481 on: <12-08-16/1653:46> »
That's correct, 3 down, 1 slowed, actually Casket's next attack will down another, having only gotten 1 success.

To clarify, Spikes is still out keeping the packets together as they attempt to delete, and copying as she goes. She'll be back to the meat world after the last ghoul acts (after Chaim).

Spikes will need to resist 6s from the auto hit the ghoul gets as she's in hotsim, but then that same one will be promptly disintegrated by the full auto blast, along with the last two.

I'll get next steps posted IC as soon as I can. Well played all.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #482 on: <12-09-16/0725:14> »
resist damage: 17d6t5 6 - no damage (!)

Spikes will feel violated as she gets up.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #483 on: <12-09-16/1204:56> »
Was Casket able to pick the lock before the Ghouls came through?

ETA: apologies for making a call on the secondary job, but I figure under the circumstances the team wouldn't have time to confer.  We can adjust as needed/able depending on how things play out.

I'm sure a Negotiation test is in order, considering that Chaim is practically extorting the Johnson at this point.  He has: CHA (6) + Negotiation (4) + Bargaining Spec (2) + Player has Heavy Bargaining Chip (2) = 14 dice.
Negotiation: 14d6t5 6

Are we rolling Initiative again?  What is our timeline like before we do?  I'm wondering how much we can get accomplished before chummers start rolling on top of us from two (hopefully just two) directions.
« Last Edit: <12-09-16/1236:52> by rednblack »
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #484 on: <12-09-16/1639:01> »
Casket has not finished with the lock, as he was rather rudely interrupted. And no need for initiative yet, as there aren't actual enemies present just yet. Overall timeline, you've got about 30 seconds or so to figure out next moves/set up as you feel is needed before anything else happens.

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #485 on: <12-09-16/1733:01> »
OK, horse is going to hold the door to the test room and cover the lift door. if you guys can snag the sample we need. to day is a good day to die
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #486 on: <12-09-16/1804:45> »
Frag, 13 Hits, and that door isn't popped yet.  Chaim will offer another round or 2 of Leadership, and let's see if we can get in that room.

Chaim has: CHA (6) + Leadership (6) + Direct Spec (2) = 14 dice.
Leadership: Casket Locksmith: 14d6t5 4

And Casket has: AGI (8) + Locksmith (4) + Leadership Dice (4) = 16 dice
Locksmith: 16d6t5 6
No problem on Limits.

That Test takes a full CT, so Chaim will also use Leadership for Pale Horse's Perception, while she's keeping an eye out.  Another 14 dice.
Leadership: Pale Horse Perception: 14d6t5 5
@gwilym, there's another 5 dice and +1 Limit for keeping us out of the drek.

And another for Casket in case 19 Hits isn't enough.
Leadership: Casket Locksmith: 14d6t5 5

And Casket's Locksmithing roll, which comes to 17 dice this time.
Locksmith: 17d6t5 6
That makes 25 combined Hits, and 6 seconds into our half-minute or so reprieve.

Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #487 on: <12-15-16/1218:42> »
New initiatives:

Armored cops: 16 and 14
Rent a cops:11 and 10
Large Ghoul: 11

Rolled in orokos, but phone is not cooperating to post links

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #488 on: <12-15-16/1329:16> »
Still a bit confused where is everyone what is going on ? What is our way out?
We got the data, and what ever we did not save is deleted - is there anything that needs to be done?

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #489 on: <12-15-16/1728:45> »
we need a sample of the vaccine I think.

so initative = initative 3: 4d6+11 26
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #490 on: <12-19-16/1547:31> »
Chaim will pop a Jazz during the brief reprieve, and ready weapons.  Jazz Duration: 1d6 3
So 30 minutes or rocking and rolling.

Chaim's Initiative
Initiative: 8+3d6 13
Must be a bad batch.  That's some bottom-of-the-barrel rolling there.  Good thing you can't Glitch on Initiative tests.

Casket's Initiative
Initiative: 9+3d6 16

Chaim is at 4/5 Edge, 16/16 Lite Fire, Savalette Guardian 12/12

Casket is at 1/3 Edge, 22/42 Alpha, Defiance T-250 3/5
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #491 on: <12-26-16/0103:29> »
Merry Christmas, all.

Initiative for Ichante: Initiative: 1d6+12 16

Initiative for the guardian spirit: Initiative: 2d6+15 23

I'm not sure if Achak gets a fresh turn or if he burns his first pass clubbing the security guard coming out the elevator.

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #492 on: <12-26-16/1046:18> »
Sorry for the long pauses here, Christmas time can be pretty crazy, and I just got a new phone, so still getting it set up and re-opening all the tabs that I keep track of that way.

Let's see if I can answer everything that's popped up since my last post!

Still need to get a sample of the vaccine (this will be in those petri dishes Casket is seeing in the room the scientists went to hide in). Or you can also use tissue samples from the same room. Whichever you are more comfortable carting around. This was the actual original contract, and the data regarding the research is an added bonus.

New initiatives are up for the guards coming from the elevator and the big ghoul coming from the next open room. Think troll meets bear and ghoul all in one and you'll have a pretty good visual of what's coming out.

And finally, I'll give Achak a flash round as well, since he had already had the club ready I went ahead and had him take a swing when the doors open. But most guards aren't going to be expecting a native american spirit with a gunstock club swinging at them when they first enter a room. So we'll call it a surprise round or whatever the equivalent is, and give Achak the ability to make one more attack before everyone starts. The rent-a-cop guards are at the front of the elevator, and are therefore, the only ones within immediate reach, with the two armored guards behind.

As for the new guards: the rent-a-cops are armed with heavy pistols (Ares Predator Vs) and are wearing armored jackets. (8P, -1AP, Smart)
The two uparmored guards are carrying Ares Alphas (with grenade attachment still on this time) and are wearing Riot Control Armor (with helmets) for 16 points of total armor. (11P, -2AP, Smart, Underbarrel Grenade Launcher)

Overall Initiative Order as of now:
Achak Initial
Pale Horse 26
Achak 23
Ichante / Casket / Armored Officer 16
Armored Officer 14
Chaim 13
Ghoul / Rent-a-Cop 11
Rent-a-Cop 10

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #493 on: <12-26-16/1159:16> »
Initiative: 10+1d6 14

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #494 on: <12-27-16/0037:45> »
Achak flash round: Agility 8 + Clubs 6: 14d6t5 3 hits, not a particularly inspiring roll but the Accuracy is 4 so it's not like he could have done much better anyway

Damage is 11P, 0 AP + net hits.