NEWS

[5e OOC] And The Rain Keeps Falling

• 575 Replies

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #450 on: <11-20-16/1454:52> »
I'm not ignoring the game. Just been incapacitated for a little bit. I sprained my ankle. COme to find out I tore something so I've been on heavy duty painkillers. I'm back now and will get caught up soon.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #451 on: <11-21-16/0646:42> »
No worries, I'm also playing catch up, I had to fly home this weekend to visit my ailing grandmother, I just got back though, so shenanigans shall ensue. :)

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #452 on: <11-22-16/1711:28> »
Time for some fun! Initiative for the ghoulish fiends coming out of the door:

All are unarmed, and a bit bottle necked coming through the doorway.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #453 on: <11-22-16/1859:06> »
Looks like Ravensoracle is a bit tied up so I'll roll Initiative on his behalf:

Initiative for Casket: 3d6+9 21

So, if I'm reading things correctly, the initiative order for Combat Turn 1, Initiative Pass 1 is:

CT1 IP1
26 - Pale Horse
23 - Spikes (hacking)
21 - Casket
19 - Achak (guardian spirit)
15 - Ichante
14 - ghouly thing
14 - ghouly thing
11 - ghouly thing
10 - ghouly thing
9 - ghouly thing
9 - ghouly thing

8 - Chaim the Caboose, who was evidently busy admiring at his reflection

@Crater, do you want Pale Horse to kick off the festivities?

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #454 on: <11-22-16/2307:28> »
Thank you for compiling the turn order, checks off one more thing I needed to look up. :)

And yes, Pale Horse is welcome to go! I'll post a short IC just to introduce the foe as well

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #455 on: <11-23-16/1129:03> »
8 - Chaim the Caboose, who was evidently busy admiring at his reflection

Probably a fair assessment.  He might also have been so pleased with himself that he was the only one to hear the ghouls that he just stood and pointed for a few moments before realizing, Hey, maybe I should actually do something about that.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #456 on: <11-24-16/1705:12> »
horse is more than willing to take up your kind invite and pore a long burst bin to the leading ghoul.

regular rounds so easy math

first long burst: 11d6t5 5

five hits as acc 6 rc 7 (1 left) DV8p

NEXT!!

You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #457 on: <11-25-16/0057:28> »
Damn, Spikes is missing out on all the action.
(Btw: Carter I am still waiting for you to resolve her second data spikes (4 hits) against the IC that cannot see her).

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #458 on: <11-25-16/1050:34> »
@gilga, since IC are simply re-deployed after they get knocked out, you may want to see about disabling the rest of those doors in the lab.

@ gwilym, Pale Horse gets 6 extra dice and +1 Limit on that attack roll from Chaim's Leadership. 
Leadership Dice: 6d6t5 0
Well, frag that's no help.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #459 on: <11-25-16/2222:11> »
Don't worry Gilga, I'll make sure you get some too! And I haven't forgotten about you in the matrix either, the one you hit still hasn't seen you, and has 7 open boxes on its hit track still. The first on that has seen you, however, will be firing again...

3 hits for you to resist this time

And the oblivious one is still looking for you:Apparently orokos likes you, 1 hit

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #460 on: <11-25-16/2239:52> »
Lead ghoul trying unsuccessfully to not get hit: 3 hits

So 2 net hits with the long burst, for a total of 10p damage, he has no armor, so body 4 to soak: 1 hit takes 9p damage. And summarily drops like a ghoulish sack of potatoes, 5 more to go.

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #461 on: <11-26-16/1358:45> »
why oh why is chummer so flakey?
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #462 on: <11-27-16/1858:38> »
Chummer the chargen program? It has had a hard time making the leap from 4E to 5E. I would strongly advise you to always make sure you have the latest version installed, as the developers iron out bugs on a regular basis. As-of today, the current version is 5.188.3. See here:

https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases/tag/5.188.3

I don't know what version you're on but the late-170s and early-180s were particularly rough for me. I've found that it's been more stable since the mid-180s.

Casket is up next in the initiative order but  Ravensoracle hasn't been online in a week. I don't know how long CraterShip wants to wait for him. Presumably Casket would open fire, but I'm not willing to declare actions and/or roll for another player unless the GM says to do so.

@CraterShip: I have a clarification question. A door is opening and ghouly things are pouring out. Is this door in the hallway with the elevator, or is this a door that's in the laboratory where Casket is working on the maglock on a different door? I'm asking because I'm uncertain about positioning. If the opening door is in the laboratory then my spirit (who is guarding the elevator) is nowhere near the fight and will be holding its action accordingly. If the opening door is from the hallway between the elevator and the lab then the spirit can participate.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #463 on: <11-27-16/2356:50> »
Defense: 17d6t5 9 defend data spike
resist perception:
Defense: 12d6t5 3

Her final she replaces smoke and mirrors with fork - and go all in:  (target both IC's - if they stay alive Spikes will have some problems as her sleaze is low without Smoke and mirrors... I feel like all in though.
data spike: 13d6t5 6

CraterShip

• Omae
« Reply #464 on: <11-28-16/0644:29> »
Clarification: The open door with the ghouls is in the room where casket is working on the locks, in fact, it is the next adjacent room to the one he is working on. It is not one of the hallway rooms.

Gilga, one IC is down, the other is alive, but only barely. The alive one is the one that has not yet seen you.

It'll be rolling perception again, trying to find you still: 6 Hits
You still have the chance to resist, but I'm guessing next round it's coming in swinging if it's still alive.

As for Casket's actions, I'll give him another day because of the holidays. If nothing is posted by Wednesday morning, I'll allow puppeting