NEWS

Decker Seeking Play by Post game!

• 39 Replies

Pixelated

• Newb
« Reply #30 on: <07-11-16/0449:14> »
Seems my late night reading has struck again lol .....my mistake! I'm off to work now but I'll make a last moment edit  when I get the chance today ^^

Pixelated

• Newb
« Reply #31 on: <07-11-16/0840:54> »
Ohhh wow. Just had a look during my break over tea while I'm awake and yep totally misunderstood the drone thing.  Those skill wires and skillsoft is gonna go! I think I'll increase some Cyber ware and get some autosofts because what Tusc described is exactly what I had on mind. Pluses agents...I need to read on that because I forget what they are. I know they are autonomous programs aND such but I'll have a look see over lunch.

Pixelated

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <07-11-16/1156:31> »
Okay!! Last edit for sure! Here's the breakdown...

Lost Skilljack and skill wires and the soft.
Added autosofts to a Drone to make him more his purpose
Added a rating 4 agent cause yes they are awesome
Added a Tracheal Filter rating 2

On the filter....I had not enough to get anything else and it fits the char....she has a weak immune system because of the change to her so Hatter mitigated that damage by installing one....makes sense to me ^^ now I'm done I think :D

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <07-11-16/1204:44> »
Good choices all around, mate. And now that our Face has accepted the job, queue our Johnson's rundown of the job and your eventual introduction to the rest of the team. Nice!

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #34 on: <07-11-16/1406:30> »
Wait, where did all the money go?

Dropping skillwires, the skilljack, and the activesoft should have saved ¥35k.

I see ¥9k for the tracheal filter,  ¥8k for an agent, and ¥3k for autosofts, so ¥20k total. Did you spend the other ¥15k?

Pixelated

• Newb
« Reply #35 on: <07-11-16/1417:12> »
The autosofts I had at rank 3 each they use the same pricing as the skillsofts right? So that made them more expensive than the base price....right?

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #36 on: <07-11-16/1420:22> »
No, their prices were added in the Errata:

Availability = Rating x 2.

Cost = Rating x ¥500.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #37 on: <07-11-16/1440:51> »
15k buys you another rating of Orthoskin and either a few more rating points of tracheal filter or the, in my opinion, strictly better toxin extractor; unlike the trach filter, the toxin extrator works against all toxins, not just those with an inhalation vecotr, and it's only marginally more expensive.

Pixelated

• Newb
« Reply #38 on: <07-11-16/1602:34> »
Oh.....Oh!! I thought that they cost the same as skillsofts...that um changeso....things.....*facedesk* okay last change...and I am so bumping the drones auto ratings too...

Pixelated

• Newb
« Reply #39 on: <07-11-16/1620:20> »
Okay! There...I upgraded the autosofts and took Toxin Extractor along with the filter....because upon reading the Extractor doesn't help much on inhaled agents while that's just what the trachea one is for so... protected on ingestion and inhalation now :) took a little Nuyen from my left over too but oh well! Now I think I'm done....mebbe lol