NEWS

UnCONventional Warfare ... Moar Gamz???

• 0 Replies

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« on: <05-04-16/0026:58> »
Hey chummers! Yeah, get over here, I got something for ya. You heard about that big run at that convention, the one that hit on April One? Well, omae, seems we didn't get the complete scan. There was a bit of paydata that was held back, it shows how to play some of the games WITHIN the game! I know, wiz meta, right? So if you want the final piece of the puzzle, look below.

And for those of you who have no idea what UnCON is, check this link below. Good luck omae!

http://shadowrun.tumblr.com/post/142096841961/smh-2016-01-unconventional-warfare-pdf

Note: All kidding aside, this is an OFFICIAL addition to UnConventional Warfare that was supposed to have been released on April 1, but stuff happens. I asked and got permission from one Mr. J. Hardy to put it here because I felt this part should be out there for the fans. And for those who have already downloaded and even played, you have my personal thanks. Some have already done similar handouts and I commend them for their efforts, so feel free to use these as you will. I hope these handouts only make the game better.

-Rob "RJ" Thomas
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.