NEWS

Into the Chaos - Land Grab [IC]

• 2279 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1125 on: <11-12-15/2126:26> »
@Maxwell The "Maze" is thick and magically silenced (and heated) therefore one can be very close to you and you'd hear nothing. There are also many relatively hidden booths that can help with privacy. If you assensed Venom  before you could find him in the astral although this behavior may be frowned upon. Otherwise, it seems like you will have to play a more mundane hide and seek.

Amy W sensually and a bit flirtiously whisper to your ear, "well... if he is not at the reception, either he is inside with the negotiators or he is in the maze or in some of the more private parts of the garden engaging in negotiations or vices"
« Last Edit: <11-12-15/2132:46> by gilga »

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #1126 on: <11-13-15/0306:24> »
Maxwell examines the maze he finds himself corralled in.  He laments internally, because he will not be able to spend his time enjoying it with his new companion.  Bending closer to her and whispering back.  "It seems I have my work cut out for me.  I need to find and apprehend the man while I have the chance.  Will you be alright all by your lonesome?"
« Last Edit: <11-13-15/0317:25> by Mulcarn »
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1127 on: <11-13-15/0341:20> »
@Maxwell Amy W gasps... "Fine... I'll be alright what you suggests seems dangerous... " Just like that she leaves the maze and back to the party.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #1128 on: <11-13-15/0357:28> »
He smiles darkly as he watches her go.  "Of course it's dangerous.  I'm a shadowrunner after all."  He turns around and begins to stalk the maze in search of Venom.  Keeping his eyes and ears open as he navigates the twisting pathways and narrow passages.  Looking in every nook and cranny he comes across for his mark.  Like some demented game of cat and mouse.

[spoiler]Perception: 11d6t5 2[/spoiler]

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1129 on: <11-13-15/0752:46> »
@Maxwell the maze is large, larger on the inside and you can feel that it is slowly changing as you brave it.  It is Sodom and Gomorrah in there but the sounds are only precivable at a very short distance, sight as well. A bit into the maze you have to admit that you have no idea exactly where you are or how to get back. Yet, you find what you seek.

Venom is there and he is not very decent, in fact he is having sex with an elf lady. A blond and slender one.  He viciously smiles at you when you arrive "Tired of playing hide and seek or just horny and unlucky? ..."  He say calmly.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #1130 on: <11-13-15/0925:25> »
Maxwell walks the grounds of the maze.  Losing himself direction wise in this labyrinth of hedonism.  It wasn't before long that he finally found what he came here for.  Although he partially regrets being the one to find it.  The sight of Venom infuses his heart full of unholy rage.  He let's out a death growl of disgust at his repugnant opponent.  Feeling sorry for the pretty elf woman who most likely didn't have a choice in this matter as well, he restrains himself from incinerating Venom into oblivion.  With a face of unmasked hate he looks straight at Venom and insults him.  "I followed the sounds of passionless passion, lo and behold I find the source.  All the time and money in the world and you still never learned how to please a woman.  No surprise really, perhaps throwing nuyen at her will make you feel better."

[spoiler]Berserker Rage: 13d6t5 2
Post-Edge Second Chance: 11d6t5 5
Bad Luck: 1d6 4 No Bad Luck[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <11-13-15/1112:56> by Mulcarn »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1131 on: <11-13-15/1842:48> »
@Maxwell The lady say "V... why is he saying these things do you know each other?" Venom answers "Sort of... I placed a small bounty on him, but when I am the one placing the bounty people do it for more than money." He then address you, "Look asshole! You do not know me and honestly I am a bit disappointed that you are still alive. Do you want to buzz off or should I call security?"  Something seems a bit odd to you, he is a bit more civilized than you imagined, perhaps it is the girl.

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #1132 on: <11-13-15/1935:50> »
Maxwell feels pangs of confusion as he processes what he's hearing.  "Something feels off.  I expected him to fly into a rage at the sight of me, not act this level-headed.  I think the elf is copulating with him as well, weird.  Maybe I can goad him into following me."  Mockingly he talks back to him.  "I know that you're a coward who'd rather hire people to fight his battles instead of manning up and facing them himself.  Oh and you can call security all you like but it won't do you any good.  I have ties with Horizon and Ares and i'm an honored guest here.  Untouchable if you will.  So you can bitch and moan all you want.  I'm not gonna leave you alone."

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #1133 on: <11-14-15/1323:25> »
Michael Kogan...

Michael is actually one of my more pleasant clients, but why now?  I guess I should have expected one or even more of my clients might be here.  Of all the luck...

I smile a brilliant smile and prepare to redirect the man when Athos slips up and tries to redirect him his own way.  It doesn't work, but it does give me an idea.  As my friend moves slightly away to give us space, I try it my way...

"Michael!" I gush in an effort to bring the man's attention back to me.  "So nice to see you!"  I give the man a quick hug, before moving back again.  "I'd love to catch up with you sometime, but sadly I'm on another client's dime tonight.  My chaperone," I gesture to Athos with my tail, "was just arranging to take me to him.  I'm sure you can understand I must be off.  But please, I miss you and would love to spend an evening entirely for you really soon!"  Again I give the man a brief hung before moving quickly to stand with Athos, hoping the older troll got the idea.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1134 on: <11-14-15/1331:55> »
The older troll gets the idea.  He nods to the man with a professional smile then moves away with Minnie.  He whispers, "Well done, Yulia.  Lead on."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #1135 on: <11-14-15/1335:57> »
"The others were planning to check the garden and wait for us there, so I guess we should check the house?"  At the man's nod, I lead us to the door.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1136 on: <11-14-15/1337:27> »
Kynos frowned. There was quite a lot of security around, more than he expected. If they wanted to get Venom out, they'd need a diversion to draw in the security.
<<Team from Kynos. There's a lot more security than expected. I think we'll need to set something on fire - preferably as far away from Venom as we can. When the fire alarm starts we can use the confusion to bring him out.
Has anyone found a lead?
All I can say for sure is that he is not out scavening food from the dumpsters - but I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case.>>
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1137 on: <11-14-15/1342:25> »
Athos follows his friend to the house, answering Kynos so the entire team would hear him.  >>Kynos.  Yulia and I do not see him yet.  Heading to the house to look around.  Not sure a fire is best as I would not want innocent people to be hurt in a stampede or in the fire,  Something will come up.  Hey, this is a fancy shindig; anything good in those dumpsters?<<

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1138 on: <11-14-15/1410:39> »
<<Innocent people? Here? Maybe one or two of the staff members - but the rest...
Besides there is enough security here to prevent a stampede - that's the whole point of the diversion - to draw away manpower. Oh well, I can always just clock the toilets and break a main pipe.>>
answered Kynos
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1139 on: <11-14-15/1423:53> »
Athos laughs as he and Yulia enter the hotel.  >>Hey, Kynos.  You ever drop an M-80 down a toilet to see what would happen?  Lots of water everywhere.  I am sure that something will come up.<<

Athos and Yulia climb the few wide stairs to the hotel entrance, passing between the guards and into the main lobby.  The ambience is of old money and old glory not quite faded into obscurity yet.  The ornamentation is muted but speaks solidly of money.  Still on the lookout for Finigan people, Athos lets his friend lead the way through the lobby.  He takes a moment and pulls Yulia into a small nook.  Disconnecting from the team net for a moment, he bends over to whisper, "Yulia, you are absolutely stunning, and I do not mean just tonight.  I am a bit.......concerned.  I know that you have a good feel for what you are doing, but please be extra careful.  I have seen several other Finigan members around and we need to try to stay away from them.  And watch out for this Venom guy.  I do not want to lose you here, understand?"