NEWS

Into the Chaos - Land Grab [IC]

• 2279 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #870 on: <10-18-15/1430:48> »
<<Seriously, Strawberry? I have a hard time picturing a girl called Strawberry working with a guy called Venom.>>
Kynos had again entered that elated mood that came with going into a potentially very dangerous situation. With a grin on his lips and the back slung over his shoulder he followed Athos, leaving it to him to open the negotiations.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #871 on: <10-18-15/1432:32> »
Athos nods and looks at Kynos.  "You have a choice to make.  Stay with me and go where this leads or turn and walk away.  If you want to leave I will pay you now for your time.  If you stay I will pay you more, but do not let money be your only guide.  I trust this woman and will see no harm done to her for what she has done to help me.  Grab a drink and come up to room 1 if you want."

He waits for the response from Kynos, ready to pay him off if he wants to leave, but hoping he will stay.  He then goes on up to room 1.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #872 on: <10-18-15/1439:51> »
"No worries, Junge. Money is important, but so is feeling alive. Whatever else I am, I am no quitter. And if she doesn't give me any reason, I surly won't hurt her."
Kynos ignored the comment about the drink. Alcohol had lost it's appeal shortly after he had gotten his enhanced liver. Instead he walked up behind Athos.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #873 on: <10-18-15/1543:48> »
@Strawberry enters after you for a couple of minutes. "So you took me away from the bar...want to talk to me about? To Kynos she say  "You killed quite a few people on my domain, but at least you listen to reason, do not kill anyone in my domain please. "

When Kynos hears Strawberry's voice it is seductive and full of temptation. It seems that no matter what she say, it seems dirty or sexy and appealing and it makes people respond in some way. This voice is unlike any voice he have ever heard.
« Last Edit: <10-18-15/1546:45> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #874 on: <10-18-15/1630:32> »
"Wait a moment. We've talked before, haven't we..? Hell you were that fragger that tried to invade my mind! There are quite a lot of things I hate, but rape and mind rape easily make the top of that list.

Seems like I should have finished Venom than and there. It would have avoided a lot of trouble for a lot of people. As for those people: Shouldn't have become Yakuza Soldiers or criminals if they didn't want people shooting at them.

Oh well, that's in the past now and our interests are differently aligned: Now we want to clear up that warehouse explosion and if it's not to much trouble prevent the whole city from becoming a war zone and finally be taken over by some conspiracy. I imagine that would greatly affect the local background count - I imagine you magic guys wouldn't like that, would you?"

Kynos showed a dirty grin at these last words
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #875 on: <10-18-15/1652:23> »
@Kynos and Athos Strawberry say

"First of all I did not invade your mind, a minor spirit did and she only did so I can keep my own men safe as they move Venom to reunite with his loving family. Yes, I know he is an asshole, and he deserves to die and he bombs people and blow up things and steal from army bases. He has no respect for anything and he is used to having money bail him out of any possible complication, but his daddy hired me and I am to babysit him and keep him safe while in the city. The Yaks are powerful syndicate and disappointing them makes bad enemies.

A conspiracy to take over the city? If you believe in these things I can take my metaphoric hat for you. An idealist!  but city politics are out of scope for me. I have enough on my plate without aiming so high.  As long as the leader respects my private property, he can have my support.  Life aren't perfect, and I have my own politics to handle. Just for the record, I do not pass any moral judgement. I never do, if you want to kill kill, just do not do it in my home. It is bad for my business and Venom's thugs? Yes they are bad for business too. At least when they are sober they plague this place like lost souls ever since he left."
« Last Edit: <10-18-15/1654:24> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #876 on: <10-18-15/1714:16> »
"Yeah, sorry but as the receiving party of that mind mojo I'm not inclined to discuss semantics on that. No matter your intentions, try to invade my mind again and I'll do my damn best to make your domain a wasteland.
But if I understand you correctly he's only your problem as long as he is in the city, correct? So we just have to catch him outside city limits.

And no, I'm no idealist, but I happen to have close acquaintances who are. And war in the city keeps me from getting my beauty sleep.

So, does he intent to come back sometime soon and if yes, when and how?"

Kynos spoke with quite a lot more emotion in his voice than usual
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #877 on: <10-18-15/1723:17> »
@Kynos and Athos Strawberry say "Whatever semantic you want to do, it worked you were unharmed and so were my men and I do not respond well to threats, please avoid them in the future.

...and about Venom, what happens outside of Seattle is none of my concern. I need him on a plane safe, secure interrogated and unharmed in any way."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #878 on: <10-18-15/1729:10> »
@Minnie Strawberry answers "If you trust me, I can scan your mind like I did to Nagisa using both technological and magical methods. It is not a pleasant process tough and it requires a certain amount of trust. "

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #879 on: <10-18-15/1840:51> »
"Strawberry, I'm not like Nagisa.  Maybe I'm not like anyone else you've dealt with. I have nothing to hide. I'm a whore whose parents dumped me on the mafia and pretended they didn't know what might happen. I've been screwed for my supper since I was ten. I can imagine some might call it a mind fuck, but I've spent my whole life being raped. At least with you, I'm volunteering for it. And yes, I trust you. If I'm to be sure I won't betray Athos, or you for that matter, at a critical moment, I have to be sure."

I smirk as I add, "and if you really do mean me harm, I suspect Mouse might make your life complicated. Mouse is protective of her pups, if you believe it."
« Last Edit: <10-18-15/2039:01> by Shaman_Yuri »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #880 on: <10-18-15/2120:52> »
Athos holds up his hands.  "Oh.  OK.  Let's all stop this line of conversation.  If we all play nice no one will have to die on this turf.  And as long as I get some information I can use to help clear my name and find out who set me up I could care less what goes on.  At this point, my friend Kynos has a claim on Venom.  I believe there is a bounty on his head?  If there is enough payment to let this slug on a plane out of Seattle, would that be sufficient for you, Kynos?  I would be willing to kick in something."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #881 on: <10-18-15/2208:55> »
@Minnie Strawberry say nothing but she embrace you and gently strokes your back. When she finally speaks it is after a long moment, and she say "There is your problem sweet soul, Athos is Finnegan and so are you, if you let me look into your mind, you betray them. Just hold me and let me comfort you, this much they may forgive you for doing. Chances are that you did not have brain surgery because it would damage your essence and hurt your magic. You would have felt that interference."

@Athos and Kynos Strawberry said "If you commit to behave and not to get me in troubles with Yakuza, I will share what I know about Venom with you. Otherwise please just leave me be here and I hope that I get to him before you do."
« Last Edit: <10-19-15/0613:15> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #882 on: <10-19-15/0127:26> »
Athos nods.  "I will behave.  I hope my companion does as well.  Please tell me what you know."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #883 on: <10-19-15/1126:28> »
@Athos and Kynos Strawberry say "Since I was the protector of Venom, I have some vogue idea where he is. The van I loaded him on was attacked and all the people on it were completely drained. I had a spirit in Venom's armor so that part I am aware of, and there was this creature a vampire that banished my spirit and probobly took Venom. I am working on locating his exact position and I can handsomly compensate you if you are willing to grab him and place him on a plane to Tokyo this time without getting attacked by vampires. I mean what are the odds..."

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #884 on: <10-19-15/1156:54> »
"Vampire you say? That sounds amazingly like someone who likes to conspire to gain power.
Those fuckers are hard to take down - and now my ammo supplier has closed down. Typical, really.
Seems like I'll have to dust myself in sawdust again and aim for the head.

So, provided we set him into  a plane to Tokyo, you are going to give us the info, right?"

Kynos sounded quite eager at that.
talk think matrix