NEWS

Hero Labs

• 175 Replies

nightslasthero

• Newb
« Reply #165 on: <01-07-12/2237:33> »
Cheers Hero Labs crew. Still loving the software. I hope either Runner's Companion or Unwired comes first. I'm wearing my fingers to nubs having to enter custom stuff to make a character ;)

Actually Street Magic, Augmentation and Arsenal is the end of January, and Runner's Companion and Unwired will come out after that. Obviously Runner's Companion is used less than the other four books which I assume is why it is being held back on. Also both Runner's Companion and Unwired have the most programing that has to go into them. Street Magic/Augmentation/Arsenal would likely be pretty much just updating and enlarging the database that already exists, which is likely why they are first.

Mathias

• Chummer
« Reply #166 on: <01-08-12/0250:12> »
Cheers Hero Labs crew. Still loving the software. I hope either Runner's Companion or Unwired comes first. I'm wearing my fingers to nubs having to enter custom stuff to make a character ;)

Actually Street Magic, Augmentation and Arsenal is the end of January, and Runner's Companion and Unwired will come out after that. Obviously Runner's Companion is used less than the other four books which I assume is why it is being held back on. Also both Runner's Companion and Unwired have the most programing that has to go into them. Street Magic/Augmentation/Arsenal would likely be pretty much just updating and enlarging the database that already exists, which is likely why they are first.

Those three are simply the ones that are closest to completion at this point.
« Last Edit: <01-08-12/0254:35> by Mathias »

Henker

• Newb
  • Mystic Adept
« Reply #167 on: <01-08-12/1529:12> »
I like Hero labs.
I use it for all my characters (except the most experienced) and my newest players really enjoy it.
The calculation of the dice pools is really helpful when you don't play on a regular basis.
Eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight

MisterJohnson

• Newb
  • 26 minutes from now...
« Reply #168 on: <01-08-12/1844:09> »
I'd like to see this available for Macs.  I don't have, nor use, any windows-based PCs.  The Hero Labs system *looks* neat, but I have never used it.
« Last Edit: <01-09-12/1237:28> by MisterJohnson »
Mr. Johnson  |  ContactMrJohnson.com
>>> [ Here's two-Nuyen of advice, chummer;  Never cross the NodeDragon ] <<<
GPA/P sr4++++ sw+++++

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #169 on: <01-08-12/1907:45> »
Mac version is in beta as we speak.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Henker

• Newb
  • Mystic Adept
« Reply #170 on: <01-09-12/0249:17> »
Mac version is in beta as we speak.

EEEEEEEEEEEHHHA!

That is very good news as mac are more and more common.

I used both mac and windows systems on different computers but I use mac more often, especially out of work.
That will be good to have it.

A sweet thing wil be to have an iPad version.... :P
Eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #171 on: <01-09-12/0306:44> »
That is very good news as mac are more and more common.

:o That's good news?  :o
Oh, wait, you're talking about Hero Labs, not the macs being  more common.

Anyway, back on topic, I've got my fingers crossed that they'll get Runner's Companion out Very Soon. So many of my characters use stuff from the RC that I can't convert any of the ones I play with currently (not least the Pixie!) until it comes out.
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #172 on: <01-31-12/2301:40> »
Update is now live:

Shadowrun® Updates

Looks like some SR-goodness in another couple of weeks... :D

AJC

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #173 on: <02-01-12/0008:17> »
Two weeks later than expected, but not the end of the world.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #174 on: <02-01-12/0654:02> »
Pretty much... ::)  I am very pleased to see that a bundle will be offered (don't think this is new) and that the price point is reasonable (IMHO).

AJC

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #175 on: <02-04-12/0809:02> »
No, the bundle isn't new. And to be honest, I'm a little glad it was moved to February. January ended up being an expensive month for me.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015