NEWS

Gaming Horror stories

• 127 Replies

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <09-10-10/2147:44> »
Of course. I just mod a site that's populated mainly by 12-18 year old girls. Several thousand of them. Trust me, they have no intelligent arguments. Ever. Sometimes it's just comical how unintelligent their arguments can be.

And Dad, I don't have a wife; though I do consider it polite and respectful to listen to what a boyfriend has to say without giving him a bunch of crap for it just as much as he has to do every little thing I say without question because I'm always right. *devilish grin*

eeeeeeeeeviiiiillllllllllllllllllllllll.

*bows* Why thank you my good sir! Yes I am. :3
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #46 on: <09-10-10/2153:20> »
Of course. I just mod a site that's populated mainly by 12-18 year old girls. Several thousand of them. Trust me, they have no intelligent arguments. Ever. Sometimes it's just comical how unintelligent their arguments can be.

And Dad, I don't have a wife; though I do consider it polite and respectful to listen to what a boyfriend has to say without giving him a bunch of crap for it just as much as he has to do every little thing I say without question because I'm always right. *devilish grin*

eeeeeeeeeviiiiillllllllllllllllllllllll.

*bows* Why thank you my good sir! Yes I am. :3

not a problem m'lady  :P

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #47 on: <09-11-10/0314:13> »
Gamer geek girls - your greatest desire, yet your greatest fear...
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

kinderkrieg

• Newb
« Reply #48 on: <09-11-10/0350:31> »
indeed!

Inverse

• Newb
  • Fireball!
« Reply #49 on: <09-11-10/0503:03> »

You're just mad because we know all the little loopholes you do.  ;D
Oh, source of all power, light which burns beyond crimson, let thy power gather in my hand.

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #50 on: <09-11-10/0949:10> »
That and because you know how to unhook a bra in the heat of the moment...

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #51 on: <09-11-10/0958:56> »
That and because you know how to unhook a bra in the heat of the moment...

Trick is to distract her while you find the wire cutters.
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #52 on: <09-11-10/1127:24> »
Heyheyhey! When did this change from Horror stories to Fantasies?!?  ;D

Jadehellbringer

• Global Moderator
  • Chummer
  • My crotch! I'm not supposed to... wait, what?
« Reply #53 on: <09-11-10/1420:49> »

It didn't. Try that wire cutter trick and see how many bruises you end up with... and how comfy your couch is.  :P
Not to be demanding, but can you please point that Panther Assault Cannon somewhere other than my groin?

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #54 on: <09-11-10/1947:21> »
Hey. Sometimes you need a damn engineering degree to get in and out of these bloody contraptions.
"People say I hate the living. It's not true. I just happen to see the potential inside all people; those great things anyone can do if they aren't trapped in their own consciousness and morals. And when I unlock that potential, death is the side-effect. I can't help that." - Dr. McMourning

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #55 on: <09-12-10/0329:51> »

Well, there was this one time where one of my players was wearing a rather tight (and rather see-through) shirt and only after two long hours of drooling on my part did she realize "Uhm... yeah... maaaaaaybe I forgot to put on a bra this morning". I've been told the story and encounters to this point (I was the GM) were rather... strange.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #56 on: <09-12-10/0431:29> »
One story that sticks out in my mind is when I used to play the old Star Wars D6 game.

The group set up was that we were all part of a Rebel Special Ops group, code name Target Group. Now,before I continue, a little background. The GM was a total Jerk. Wouldn't let anyone really accomplish anything and had to prove just how big his d....ego was. Even if you rolled heroically, you still barely got by and it seemed that no matter what you did, we failed more than we succeeded. Not to mention that he made us use the template from the book to create characters, the ones that are VERY under powered, instead of using normal character creation rules.

Anyway, we start the game on our way to Yavin 4...yeah right after some farmboy took out a large piece of Imprial real eastate. So we get ready to depart yet again but find out that 13 Interdictors have sealed off the area. So, long story short, we spend 6 hours trying to make up some sort of defense to the eventual attack. I, as the team's demo expert,cant even get some extra power packs to jury rig some IEDs. So after sweating out an entire session of feeling useless, we are conveniently resqued by said farm boy and some hotshot smuggler. We do absoluitly NOTHING.

And why? Because we were playing at the GMs house who hung that fact over our heads.

I hate GMs like that.
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #57 on: <09-12-10/1052:54> »
Best scene from a game of Paranoia:

Referee:  You are all travelling single file down the long hallway.  Suddenly the lights go out

Player at the back of the line:  I STAB HIM IN THE BACK!!
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #58 on: <09-12-10/1216:33> »

Referee:  You are all travelling single file down the long hallway.  Suddenly the lights go out

I had the same thing happen at a con when were all playing AD&D Drow. ;D

Chaotic Insane

• Omae
« Reply #59 on: <09-12-10/1521:24> »

I had the same thing happen at a con when were all playing AD&D Drow. ;D

^ That is the way to do it.

I did have to remind my DM several times that he was gaming in MY HOUSE. He threatened to throw me out of the party many a time to you know, keep it down, keep players in line, get back on topic, stop being an ass to my friend. When he ignored me I took it into my own hands and started barking orders at the rest of the party to get their acts together. He'd tell me I was out of the party for starting fights and I'd tell him then he needed to get out of my house. That shut him up.