NEWS

Hired Help Face

• 2 Replies

gyrobot

• Newb
« on: <06-10-15/1649:09> »
The idea I had with a hired help face is a "minion user". A tactician with a bunch of temporary hired guns covering runners. So what kind of inside men would a hired help face shadowrunner have?

The basics

-able to get a couple of hired muscles to protect someone doing a job for one guy
-Someone to cover a team from a distance
-Be ready to blow up certain property or create obstacles for reinforcements.
-Wet work when target has been id and none of the runners can break in.

How loyal should the contacts be for the run though?

ZeldaBravo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-10-15/1702:01> »
You're hiring a bunch of gangers, not a face. A gang leader contact would be appropriate. Loyaylty of 3 would be enough for a little favour of shooting from a rooftop for a minute ot two.
*I have problems with clarifying my point in English, so sometimes I might sound stupid or rude.*

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #2 on: <06-10-15/2149:31> »
The loyality will depend on just what you are asking them to do, how much risk they are taking, and (obviously) how much of a reward they get out of it.

Getting a go-gang to do a drive by harrassment of a location isn't going to require too much lotality or reward.... this is something they do all time, has little added danger to their usual routine, and is not out of the ordinary for them.

Getting that same go-gang to get into a long, drawn out, stationary gun battle with Red Samurai is going to take a very high loyality and reward! The go-gang is not in their element (highways, roadways, moving targets) are engaging a superior enemy with superior firepower, and there is a huge risk of death!

This concept is going to require a lot of talk with your GM to hammer out the details of just what a contact is willing do for what, at each loyality rating and is not something you are going to get a universal agreement on :(
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.