NEWS

[IC] Honest to god milk runs, Part 3- (Wreckanize Rale)

• 99 Replies

Byte

• Newb
  • Some say I'm crazy... I say I'm fun.
« Reply #75 on: <05-18-15/1942:09> »
Byte sighs loudly to himself before walking up and shooting the Dixie. "Told ya not to do it."
"speaking out loud" (Red)
<<matrix actions/communication>> (Green)
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
subvocal/whispering (Orange)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #76 on: <05-19-15/2039:43> »
A mere moment after Zeke hollers about jackers from out back, the townie whips out a taser and puts Jimbo on the ground. That same second, a big orkish fist comes rocketing toward his face. If it hadn't been for the literally hundreds of hours spend fighting with his brother back in the good ol days, Skeeter would be eating plascrete right now. But, much to his happiness, that he's faster than the ork muscle. He bats the fist aside, and thinks quickly. Jimbo's out, Zeke's shootin at someone... I gotta get inside and warn Destiny! In three quick practiced steps backward, he puts himself behind the doorframe, closing it behind him. He shouts to someone, "DESTINY! JACKERS!"

The sound of the door slamming shakes Badtooth awake again, and he staggers backward, putting a pillar of the house between himself and the two of you. "Skeeter! You MUTHERFUCKER!!"

"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Nevyn

• Chummer
  • We are all ready to be savage in some cause
« Reply #77 on: <05-19-15/2105:24> »
FP, disappointed by his last attack, swiftly approaches Badtooth and attempts a flurry of blows into his torso "Stay down fucker"
speaking out loud
matrix actions/communication
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #78 on: <05-20-15/0224:47> »
Shit, shit! thought Viso as one assclown ran inside and closed the door, hollering.  He turned to where FP was about to lay into the fellow he had just tasered.  The guy twisted and ducked as FP tried to beat on him.  Viso sighed and pointed his defiance taser at the man and pulled the trigger again.

The darts hit the poor sap and he twitched and convulsed until he finally lay still, drool creeping from the corner of his lip.

As he holstered the taser, keeping a mental note of the two shots left in the magazine, he looked at the work and jerked his head towards the door.

FP, get the door please?
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Byte

• Newb
« Reply #79 on: <05-20-15/1403:09> »
Byte pops off another shot at the Dixie. "Drop the gun, you live." Byte curses himself for missing his shot.

Barely dodging the return shot, Byte just grits his teeth. If only this was like the games...
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #80 on: <05-22-15/1459:26> »
Out front,

The man you've been negotiating with is out for the night. His filthy mouth hangs wide open and a line of drool pours from the side. Inside the house, the both of you can hear hurried footsteps and general commotion as well as a male voice ordering someone. "Tayke this! Tayke this!" The two of you stand, poised against the front door jam, ready to breach the door and make your entrance.

Out back,

The woman on her knees has stood up and run behind a giant wooden spool after seeing her companion get shot by the weedy perv from around the corner. He's still up and fighting for now, but she doesn't plan on sticking around to see how it goes. As soon as she sees an opening, she's gonna bolt. Zeke is more aggressive. His armor jacket took all the punch out of the round that tagged him, so he feels pretty good about things, still. Not only that, but this kid is still talking shit and standing out with no cover. As he dives behind the stairs, the kid is still shooting and talking like he's gonna hit something. Zeke grins as he pops up and rattles off another 3 rounds from his Browning.

One of them catches Byte in the lower left abdomen, near the hip bone and fire runs all down his leg and up his arm all the way to his neck. Quickly, he drags himself back around the corner before Zeke can keep shooting.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Byte

• Newb
« Reply #81 on: <05-23-15/1143:34> »
Takin' a shot to the hip, Byte let's out a strong, "Heh!" A smirk crosses his face, but it's obviously a result of pain and discomfort as it's accompanied by a grimace. (Trust me, goin' somewhere with this via roleplaying.)

Not taking further chances, Byte dips back around the corner. Still a professional, Byte grits his teeth, Fuck, at least I can keep the door unlocked. Byte raises a hand to his AR window, dragging it further into view. With a couple flicks of his fingers he sends the commands for the Safe Door to unlock. "I'm no fighter. Safe door's open."
« Last Edit: <05-23-15/1726:09> by Byte »
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #82 on: <05-23-15/1511:47> »
Viso positions himself behind FP as he rattles off a query to Byte over their comms.

"I'm no fighter. Safe door's open."

Viso draws his Ares Predator V and nods as he looks to FP.

Ready when you are.

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #83 on: <05-24-15/2236:29> »
FP hears Viso behind him talking to Byte, then there's shouting on the other side of the door as he psyches himself up to breach the building.

He takes a breath and delivers an Ork shaped kick to the catch side of the door, hoping to pop it open... The door explodes inwards with a bit more force than was totally necessary and FP tosses the flash pack into the house and then grabs the outside of the door jamb.
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Byte

• Newb
« Reply #84 on: <06-03-15/1903:46> »
Still behind the fence, Byte pulls out a flashbang. No choice... Tossing it over the fence, Byte moves towards the corner and waits for it to go off. Damn wound... Can barely move...

"Lost sight of enemy" Byte takes a quick glance at his escape route before concentrating back to the task at hand. Game Over eh? Not an option. Peek, fire, retreat. I did my damn job.
« Last Edit: <06-04-15/0153:04> by Byte »
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #85 on: <06-04-15/1716:33> »
As soon as FP kicks in the door, he hears the shotgun blast. He can barely make out bandana through the muzzle flash. He's crouched behind the stairs with an older model shotgun. Off to his left at the base of the stairs, stands a terrified junkie holding a large caliber automatic pistol. It's shaking in his hands and his eyes are as wide as dinner plates with utter terror.

With complete ease and fluidity of motion, the large sword wielding ork dives to one side, avoiding the cloud of pellets flying his way at supersonic speeds. He hits the ground and rolls to his feet, charging at his shotgun wielding assailant, blade held high. With a grin, he turns his weapon to face the ork as he comes. It looks to FP like he's going to be a little slow to get to him before he gets another shot off, but Viso, true to his word, has got his back. -POP! POP! POP!- A volley of shots slams into Bandana hard from the side and he winces in pain and hesitates for a moment.

A moment is all FP needs. In a flash, he's on top of his opponent, cutting him and cutting him deep. He's drops his weapon on the way to the floor, bleeding profusely. Even if the ork doesn't finish him off, he might not survive the night. Suddenly, another -POP! POP! POP!- This time, from the kitchen. Both FP and Viso instinctively tense up, but no shots go anywhere near them. When FP turns around, he can see another ganger with long oily brown hair and a synthleather jacket has tripped over the fleeing junkies while trying to fire at you, but has only woundup firing his pistol wildly into the wall and ceiling.

The junkie with the pistol takes one look at the situation, drops the gun, and hauls ass toward the kitchen, hopping over the fallen ganger as he does.

"Plays!? Plays don't keeyil me!?" He screams at the top of his lungs, while crawling backwards away from FP, into what probably used to be a dining room. "Plays!? Ah dowanna dah!"
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #86 on: <06-05-15/1259:43> »
Seeing the new guy trip over the junkies, Viso switches targets and takes aim, pulling the trigger once.  He grins as he sees the bullet thump squarely into the man's chest.  His pleasure fades quickly as he realizes that it didn't penetrate his jacket.

"Well, shit on me..."

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #87 on: <06-05-15/1714:10> »
Smiling wryly at Viso, "Better take care of this mess..." FP says, charging at the downed Dixie and striking with a orishiki waza at the prone form.

Dixie dodges the worst of the blow and the rest is absorbed by his armour.
« Last Edit: <06-09-15/1922:08> by Nevyn »
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #88 on: <06-09-15/1951:38> »
Rolling out of the way of the ork's sword swipe, the oily haired ganger ends up on his back, facing upward. He empties the rest of his pistol at FP while screaming at the top of his lungs. "Dah! Dah! Dah, yew fuckin trawg!!!"
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #89 on: <06-09-15/2205:46> »
Viso grimaces as 'Dixie' shoots at FP and pulls the trigger three times in rapid succession.

"Shut the hell up!" he yells as the bullets slam into the poor bastard.