NEWS

[IC] Honest to god milk runs, Part 3- (Wreckanize Rale)

• 99 Replies

Byte

• Newb
  • Some say I'm crazy... I say I'm fun.
« Reply #60 on: <05-07-15/1227:39> »
Byte glances at the man and woman and immediately lowers his head and sighs. Why does this always happen to me He then starts to move away from the two, trying to stay in the backyard of the target house while getting as far away from the two as he can. "Not interested yo. You can slot her solo, not a prob." "Wouldn't touch that dirty **** anyway.

Byte keeps his back to the man and woman, checking his AR for anything important happening. He then decides to log into the house's central node on the account he made. Observe activity, unlock doors, blast any T.V. they got and order some chips. Kinda hungry... Damn swamp air.
"speaking out loud" (Red)
<<matrix actions/communication>> (Green)
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
subvocal/whispering (Orange)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #61 on: <05-07-15/1934:25> »
The two men are still negotiating with the junkie at the door when Viso interrupts them, mid sentence.

"Yo, chummers," he says, his smile a bit unsure.  "What it is?"

The conversation abruptly stops. The customer looks at you with a mix of fear and rage, sizing you up. You're not sure if he notices the large ork behind you or the predator, but fear gets the better of him. He stammers out, "Fuukawl thisheeyit. Seeyawl layter." before scampering off. The men at the door are visibly angry with you. The one with the bandana puts his hand on his pistol while the other one takes a step up to block your path to the door. He's got maybe 12 teeth left, long filthy hair, and open sores all over his face. His breath is horrible as he announces rather loudly, "Faggit and yer fuckin trawg need ta larn ta wayt yer tarn, boah!"

Viso stays in character like a master thespian and, pretending not to notice death when it's an inch from his face, he responds, cool as ice...

"s'cool, yo.  I jus' heard I could find a little fun in this neighborhood."  He brushes his thumb across his nose.  "N'aw mean?"

There's a slight smile, slowly crossing his filthy lips as he sizes the two of you up. The gears turning in his head are damn near squeaking. Finally, he drawls out with a friendly swamp billy tone, "Yeeeeaah. Yeah, you cin come own iyn and haive you a little fuuuun, boah." He turns to his friend, giggles a bit, and continues, "You jis gotta pay fifty nuyen fer the dowr fee an you cin come own iyn." Another eye contact with his friend, another giggle. He never looks at FP as he talks. "Yer trawg gotta wait out here though."

Meanwhile, in the backyard...

The pair are still watching you as you cross the backyard, toward the crappy chainlink fence. Perhaps they imagine you're drunk and will just be on your way. Occasionally, you glance back at them to see that their eyes have never left you. During one such glance, you notice a green bandana and a large pistol, laying on a white plastic dinner table a few feet away from the couple. When they see that you are not leaving the yard, the man gets angry. He zips his pants back up and makes a move toward the gun. Now, he's shouting. "Ah sayad, git the fuuk outta har fore ah fuckin shoot you, faggit!"
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Nevyn

• Chummer
  • We are all ready to be savage in some cause
« Reply #62 on: <05-07-15/2019:31> »
Marcus doesn't mind the insult, but FP hates it. He approaches the guard who is engaging Viso least and talks quietly to him.

Your dodally wrong chummer. Dis here is man paid me done good an he wan's some shtrong arm pro'ecshun and for ta carry the goods da' he wan's to buy. I fink you cun wave de en'ry fee cause you is gotta chance ta be rich when he leaves. An dun call me trawg, d'ain' nice!

He backs off.
speaking out loud
matrix actions/communication
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Byte

• Newb
« Reply #63 on: <05-07-15/2315:07> »
Byte, knowing that blowing cover now would be unwise, just decides to back off and dip out of view while he tosses a quick IM. <<@FP, Viso [Byte] Chummer in back tryin' to get blown by some skank. Backin' off, already accessed house. Quick beep and doors open. I'll still toss 'bang.>>

Right before dipping from sight, Byte glances back at the angered cretin. "Keep lid on, yo. No need to get ya-self killed. Byte then simply waits for his signal. Probably should frag 'em when I 'bang the house.
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #64 on: <05-08-15/0201:45> »
"Naw, s'coo, s'coo, yo.  Fifty to get in... I can do that," as he says it, he reaches into a pocket and pulls out some scrip.   "But respek!  My boy coming in.  You get a lil', I get a lil', money in pockets and a good time for me when I get back t' my girl, dig?"  He counts out fifty and pockets the rest, offering it to the man.

<<@FP, Viso [Byte] Chummer in back tryin' to get blown by some skank. Backin' off, already accessed house. Quick beep and doors open. I'll still toss 'bang.>>

"So, we good, chummer?"
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #65 on: <05-09-15/1732:32> »
Hey Byte, that guy a guard? 3 bogies outside. Expeking 3/4.

Man, you can dake ma gun if'n you wan', but I godda go in, s'what ah'm paid fur
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Byte

• Newb
« Reply #66 on: <05-09-15/2022:37> »
Hey Byte, that guy a guard? 3 bogies outside. Expeking 3/4

<<@FP [Byte] Green bandanna 'n' gun. I suppose so. I can shoot at after 'bang if want.>> Though, girl might get uppity. Frag her too? No, no innocents.
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <05-11-15/2016:37> »
Still in the backyard...

The man holds the gun menacingly, but doesn't point it at Byte, once he sees the little man is leaving back the way he came. He's even about to turn around, put it away, and get back to "hangin out" so to speak, when...

Right before dipping from sight, Byte glances back at the angered cretin. "Keep lid on, yo. No need to get ya-self killed.

The only thing this little scumbag likes more than sex is violence, and that tiny little semblance of a challenge to his manhood was enough to set him off. "The fuuuk'djoo say, mutherfuucker!?" He comes charging toward the corner you just went around at a fast walk, pointing the gun in your direction as he comes. From around the corner, you hear him cock the pistol. "Ah bet nat say you once ah come roun this corner, faggit!"

Meanwhile, on the front porch...

"Naw, s'coo, s'coo, yo.  Fifty to get in... I can do that. But respek!  My boy coming in.  You get a lil', I get a lil', money in pockets and a good time for me when I get back t' my girl, dig? So, we good, chummer?"

Man, you can dake ma gun if'n you wan', but I godda go in, s'what ah'm paid fur

Still grinning from ear to ear, showing off his disgusting teeth, he looks back to his buddy, who nods his head and closes his eyes briefly. "Awraht, but it's steeyil fit-ty fer heeyim to come iyn. He dun baht ta leave that guun too; and them blades." He motions to an empty flower pot near the front door. "Hay cin jes put em raht thar." FP has noticed that the other guy hasn't taken his eyes off of him for the entire conversation. He also hears some sort of shouting from around the back of the house. Someone is threatening to kick someone's ass or something. If anyone else can hear it, they've decided to to ignore it. That sort of shouting must be a regular occurrence in this neighborhood.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #68 on: <05-12-15/0005:33> »
"Shit, homey, this is getting' expensive.  I heard there's some good shit here, tho' so, fuck... gotta pay t' play."  Viso looks back at FP as he reaches in and pulls out another wad of scrip.  "You good, yo?"

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #69 on: <05-12-15/0956:24> »
Marcus takes out the gun with 2 fingers, points it at him himself and approaches a guard.

(entering bullet time here:) on the OOC thread.
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Byte

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <05-12-15/1545:21> »
(HA! 'bout to go down already yo. Byte dun take chances at gettin' shot, wiz?)

"Ah bet nat say you once ah come roun this corner, faggit!"

Byte immediately pulls out his pistol with a smirk. 1 frag, +10 points. Alarms raised -5 points. +5 total. Byte decides it becomes worth it to geek the "trog." While still drawing the pistol Byte exclaims "Don't do it." as his one last warning to the trog. Turning around to face the corner the man is coming from, Byte points his Ares Light Fire 75 with the smartlink active at the corner and enters overwatch, ready to shoot the trog the instant he sees him. Around corner, silenced shot... Alarm probability... 25%. (The actual chance is irrelevant, Byte is just calculating based of his own intuition... Which is based off video games...)
thought (Blue)
astral (Maroon)
non-english (Brown)
Rambling

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #71 on: <05-12-15/2306:27> »
Acting like a great big dumb galoot, FP hands his gun to the guard and as he takes away his hand, he flicks the clip release and the clip starts to drop. With his other hand he is reaching for the guard's wrist and turns his head to Viso, "Yeah boss, we're gonna in right now."
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #72 on: <05-18-15/1739:06> »
The ugly white boy comes around the corner, all puffed up and full of bravado, ready to put a cap in some junkie pervert, then go smoke some more cram with his girl and get back to business. But the instant he clears the house, he finds that junkie armed with a small pistol and pointing it right at him. -POP!- He lets one shot go from his hand cannon with an "OH SHIT" look on his face before ducking back behind the corner for cover and shouting loud enough for the whole block to hear, "We gittin JACKED, boahs!" Lucky for Byte, the surprise fucked his aim up something horrible, causing the shot to go wide and ping off the side of the house before flying off into the night.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Nevyn

• Chummer
« Reply #73 on: <05-18-15/1809:37> »
FP strikes at the guard next to him with a punch to the throat and, with his left hand on the guards wrist, pulls him down and forwards attempting to put him on the ground.... "Ids a drap boss, they're trying to rob you'm!" he says. The guard's reflexes save him as he blocks the killing blow but is put on his back foot, as anyone would be.
« Last Edit: <05-18-15/1855:42> by Nevyn »
speaking out loud
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #74 on: <05-18-15/1910:42> »
Well... that escalated quickly!

Viso quickly draws the Taser.  Maybe just one gunshot won't draw much attention in this neighborhood, we might still be able to do this somewhat quietly.

Drawing the weapon, he points it at the other idiot on the porch and pulls the trigger.  Four darts arc forward, tethered to the battery pack.  The ganger tries to jump away but the darts strike him in the arm anyway, sending 50,000 volts through his body before dropping to a satisfying pulse.  The man hits the ground, shaking.